More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GhostWriter2049 GhostWriter2049

Which celebrity do we follow?

Natalie Alyn Lind

In the waiting room of a private clinic, Natalie Alyn Lind, the American TV star, was preparing for an obscure, yet revolutionary new medical procedure: chemically induced breast expansion.

Unlike most enhancement surgeries, this new method (allegedly) required no incisions and did not utilize silicone or saline implants. Instead, a liquid blend of chemicals would be injected directly into the pectoral region, causing a noticeable increase in bust size.

Of course, this process wasn't available to the general public, and was substantially lacking in government oversight, but if it could give Natalie what she wanted, it hardly mattered.

For the past 6 months, all Natalie talked about was how much she wanted bigger boobs. No matter how many people told her she was fine as is, she wouldn't have any of it. She was sick of just being "that chick from Gotham." Natalie wanted to be the talk of the town, with a pair of knockers the size of her reputation. So when she heard about this group from a Hollywood connection, she couldn't sign on fast enough. She'd practically finished signing a contract with them before they could finish their pitch.

And so, here she was, being ushered into the operating room of a shady, underground plastic surgeon, hoping to walk out with tits at least twice their current size. She'd removed her top and was currently sitting upright on the operating table, waiting for the doctors to perform the injections.

The wait was not long, and Natalie was greeted by the two physicians set to enlarge her chest. They explained to her that with any luck and minimal discomfort, Miss Alyn Lind would be leaving some triple D's.

Without further ado, the doctors injected Natalie's breasts with their special serum. Natalie was giddy with excitement as the chemicals began doing their work.

Is Natalie pleased with the results?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)