More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GhostWriter2049 GhostWriter2049

Is Natalie pleased with the results?

Sort of. There are.... side effects

"Hoo. They, uh.... they really go to work, huh?" Natalie rasped.

The injection occurred merely seconds ago, and her breasts were already numb and tingly. Her nipples, hard from the cool air on her skin, were feeling extra sensitive. In fact, the almost seemed.... longer, somehow?

"Just relax, breathe through it." said the first doctor.

"Remember, this is a fast-acting procedure. You're body might initially struggle with acclimating to the immediate changes." the other one chimed in.

Natalie exhaled, closing her eyes and fanning herself with her hands. She was beginning to feel warm. Really warm.

"My skin's so hot!" she groaned. "And my tits.... I can feel something...."

The doctors looked closer to monitor her transformation. It was then that things really started going.

With each rise and fall of her deep breaths, her breasts seemed to swell, at least a tiny bit. As Natalie continued to breath and flail her arms about, her decently-sized C-cups pulsed outward, gaining mass.

"God, I'm so thirsty!" Natalie cried. Quickly, one of the doctors grabbed a water battle and handed it to the girl. Without hesitation, she downed the entire bottle.

"Okay, I think I'm cooling down a bit." Natalie informed the physicians. Without the fever distracting her, she could now take in the scope of her blossoming bosom.

"Wow." she rejoiced at the site of her expanding mounds. She cupped them with her hands, feeling them swell in her palms. If she didn't know any better, she was getting bigger than Kate Upton.

"These are nice too." she said playfully, tugging at her nipples. They'd definitely gotten bigger too, easily doubling in their original length. Natalie bit down on her lip. Not only did they look good, but they felt good too. And as she played with her new assets, the doctors noted droplets of white liquid welling up at Natalie's teats.

But suddenly, an unpleasant grumble echoed from the young star's stomach.

"Oof." she whined, pulling her arms down from her chest and wrapping them around her belly. "I'm not feeling very good. Is this supposed to happen?"

In pain, she moved to lie down on the table, stretching out and un-scrunching her body. Profuse gurgling and churning noises grew louder within her. Natalie's eyes were sealed shut out of discomfort.

The doctors grabbed a pair of clipboards and began taking notes furiously.

As the actress writhed about on the steel slab, her breasts continued to grow. And unexpectedly, so too did the rest of her body. Her black pants struggled to contain Natalie's lengthening legs and thickening thighs. Sneakers gave way to the girl's feet, which had become several sizes too big, causing her toes to stick out from the tip. When she walked into the clinic, Natalie was only 5'5". Now, she was at 6 and a half feet and climbing.

"What's happening to me!?" Natalie screamed. The fabric of her pants was straining against her skin, and the table began creaking under the increasing weight of its patient.

Natalie's throes were lessening, both from tiredness and the dwindling pain. But there was still a lingering sense of unease, one that lingered at her crotch.

At the zipper on her already too small pants, something began to swell, and it was growing fast. It got bigger, and bigger, and bigger, until Natalie's clothes couldn't take it anymore. With a loud RIIIIIIIIIIPP, her pants practically disintegrated into strands of thread.

The instant she was rendered completely nude, the now 7-foot tall Natalie passed out from sheer exhaustion. Both doctors dropped their clipboards and began examining the girl with fervor. Aside from the over-developed mammaries, none of this going was according to plan. And as they surveyed Natalie's new body, underneath the remnants of destroyed fiber, they found a dark, ten-inch sheath, with two, apple-sized testicles.

In their attempt to create a cow, they may have accidentally created a bull.

What will Natalie think of her new body?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)