More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kingofclubs kingofclubs

What subject do you have first?

My appointment to speak with the Principal

Instead of heading to first period like you normally would, you're supposed to meet with the principal, Mrs. North, as soon as homeroom ends.

You make your way down the hall, your sneakers squeaking on the cheap, linoleum tile and the muffled sounds of classes being the only thing you hear. Honestly, you're not even sure what this meeting is about. All you know is you received a sealed envelope yesterday afternoon during last period saying that you were to report to Mrs. North's office instead of following your normal schedule this morning, and that your first period teacher had already been made aware you would be absent. You descend the staircase leading into the main entryway of the school and turn the corner to walk into the main office. As you approach the principal's secretary, she looks up and simply states that Mrs. North has been eagerly awaiting your arrival this morning.

The secretary is an older woman, probably in her late 50's, wearing her hair in a loose bun on the crown of her head. As she stands up to escort you into the principal's office, you see the sweater her large breasts fill out is paired with a set of skin tight jeans with a crotch that's also filled to capacity. She's clearly been taking fashion tips from the girls here at school, because you know a woman of her age wouldn't be wearing something that form fitting otherwise. As she leads you into the office, you can see her wide hips shaking from side to side with each step. She instructs you to take a seat in one of the chairs in front of the principal's desk and says Mrs. North had to go to the copy room for a minute, but that she'll go notify her that you're waiting.

As Mrs. North's secretary exits the office, you start to look around. You've never actually been in here before. You've been a good student overall these past four years, and you never wind up in trouble despite the ample opportunities you've had for things to go sideways. You notice that the floor in here is hardwood as opposed to the rest of the school. Also, despite the bookshelves on either side of Mrs. North's desk, that the walls directly behind it and in front of the desk are completely bare without so much a a picture on them. What's more, there are small structures on either side of the desk.

They're too short to be a seat of any kind. They almost seem the height of a tall step, but you can't figure out what they'd be for. That's odd, you think, before quickly putting it out of your mind. You look back towards the door of the office, then up at the ceiling, noticing a lighting track with fixtures that look more like they belong in a theater more than they do an office, but just then, Mrs. North walks over with her secretary.

You can see them both through the small window in the office door, and you can just make out what they're saying to each other. Mrs. North thanks her secretary & says something else to her that you can't quite make out. You think you heard something about using a yardstick on you, but that can't be right. Corporal punishment isn't a thing at your school, even in the worst cases of behavior violations. Besides, even if she did hit you with one, it's a flimsy piece of wood, not a true spanking paddle. You've been hit with one of those before and survived. So you figure this should be a walk in the park.

Mrs. North finally enters her office after what feels like forever. As she turns the handle to open the door, you whip your head back to face forward. "Good morning Doug, how are you feeling today?" Mrs. North asks you as she enters the room. You're sweating bullets now because you're still unsure why you're here. You've got to respond at some point, and the longer you wait, the more awkward it's going to get.

Do you respond politely or do you try to be a tough guy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)