More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by OppositeOfMiddle OppositeOfMiddle

Who does she ask first?

My Wife

Monica you seem like such an innocent girl. Tell me about the time you first hooked up with Chandler.”

Monica smiles and says. “I always told my friends: Be a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets. I seem innocent but not behind closed doors. We were over at his place and we had a few beers and cocktails. I was feeling frisky and I had accidentally hit his stomach with my hand.” She knocks against one of the stacked logs, then takes a sip of her drink. “This was years ago when Chandler had rock hard abs. I asked him if he had a six pack and to show me. He refused to show! He acted so shy. So I took a risk and went in for the kiss. Luckily he didn’t leave me hanging and kissed me back. We made out a lot, and actually made it to the bedroom, but I was anxious for it to go too far, because I was on my period and did not want to have an awkward moment. I played it off, acting like I was hard to get and didn’t have sex on the first date. But I did stay the night with him. He knew we couldn’t have sex so we were just laying in bed next to each other just talking and I reached over and grabbed his dick. I was so relieved that it was hard. I would’ve been so disappointed to grab a soft penis after all that hot and heavy making out.”

Joey laughs “Oh my. That’s definitely not going to calm things down. If a girl grabs my cock, she’s getting fucked.”

Monica continues, “I wanted to see what he was working with. He seemed like such a player so hopefully he was backing it up with some goods.”

Phoebe laughs, “I didn’t know Chandler was a player. What was your assessment after the squeeze?”

Monica responds, “From that one squeeze, I could tell that Chandler and I could have a whole lot of fun together, if you know what I mean.” She then lifts her hands in hands in front of her face indicating the size of my penis. Rachel gives me a look and raises her eyebrows.

Monica continues, “So obviously me gripping his dick led to a lot more. So I played it off like I was experienced and said, ‘Do you want to fuck my boobs’ I had never done it before but he said ‘Hell Yeah’. So now I’m laying there on my back, squeezing my boobs together while he slides his hard dick in and out of them. And since he was already straddling me, I lifted up my head and started sucking him. After a while he stopped thrusting through my boobs, and concentrated on stuffing my mouth. I had him thrust into my mouth as deep as I could take. Whenever I couldn’t take anymore and needed to breathe I would smack on his firm ass. Then when I was ready again, I would squeeze his ass and pull his dick into my mouth. And when he came, I swallowed it all. It definitely gave him a positive impression of me.”

I put a hand on her thigh and say, “It was an amazing night babe.” I was shocked she told so much detailed. I was expecting her to say, ‘We made out and I gave him a blowjob’. It turned me out hearing my wife reveal such dirty details to our friends.

Phoebe says, “Way to go Monica! You really became his little slut that night.”

Both Ross and Joey are looking at my wife in a totally different way. There is a lust in their eyes that wasn’t there before.

Monica says, “Don’t look at me like that. Someone here has definitely done something sluttier.”

Who speaks up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)