More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JAYBAY JAYBAY

Where do you get sent?

My Hero Academia

You wake up to find yourself feeling as you see a vast cityscape spread out below you as you near the ground a crowd starts to form as people watch you fall and you see a lady dressed mostly in blue running towards you and she starts to grow, as another person grows branches to move those two slow to the side as she reaches a large enough size she reaches out to catch you and you land in her cupped hands. You look up into the large purple eyes behind a blue horned mask seeing your moving she smiles and states 'good to see your okay, kiddo you know using your quirk like that is dangerous.'as she says this she begins to shrink down while pulling you into her own body while cameras, flash taking pictures of her as she just saved you with even more flashes as you come into view while she holds you and puts you down as she bends down to look you in the eye as she does this you realise just how small you are she asks ' alright honey do you know where your parents are or where you live so I can see to it you get home safely?' you shake your head in response and if she thinks your a child you have to play to this and you respond 'I don't know the last thing I remember is being attacked by a scary man and the next thing I knew I was falling through the sky and I was so scared but you caught me.' she frowns as you say this clearly thinking about what to do as you feel sick with yourself for acting like that as she looks up at you 'Well then honey, how about we go to the police station and see what they can do?' you nod your head in assent noting a lot of the crowd has now departed as she takes your hand and leads you to a police station.

Upon arrival, she takes you in still holding your hand as she tries to comfort you and leads you to the desk and begin to explain the situation to the man at the desk who gives you a sad look before the two of you follow them into an interrogation room as you sit down with Yu and a few members of the police sitting across from you with concerned looks as one starts to ask questions 'okay we just need to ask you a few questions so that we can help you firstly what is your name.' You think for a second before replying ' Jasmine Walker' they begin to write this down likely so they can try and find your records before they continue 'Do you know where your parents live or their names?' you think for a few seconds before replying 'Mum and Dad died a while ago I have been living on my own in our Cabin for a while now.' At this they look at you in shock and horror as you finish this before one quickly asks ' How long have you been on your own?' form his tone he seemed scared to hear the answer as you respond ' about 1 month now.'' They still look in shock as one asks 'How did you serve that long on your own?' you look up at him and respond 'Mum and Dad always made sure I could look after myself since they were never around much and taught me most life skills and my quirk is pretty helpful as well.' they seem disturbed and one asks more out of curiosity, then anything else 'What is your quirk then?' you look at him again and respond 'Matter manipulation it allows me to create all sorts of things as long as their non organic like fire and electricity and clothes and hunting supplies.' they look at you with a combination of shock and horror at the implications your quirk could have in the world if used right, but most worryingly of all if used for the wrong reasons. They all look towards each other before contingent 'one last question and then we're going to send you for some tests to see if we can find you any family members who could take you in do you remember anything about the man that attacked you?' you shack your head and respond 'he seemed to be covered in shadows and I couldn't really make at anything.' they sighed, defeated before one adds in 'It must have been scary for you, but you're safe now.' he then turns to Mt. Lady, can you take her to the hospital by the time you arrive they should be ready for you.' she nods her head and leads you by the hand away.

Meanwhile at the police station 'I can't believe a girl that young has been through so much already' commented one officer as another response 'I hope we find her family but from the sounds of it, they were living off the grid she didn't even turn up on a citizens search.' at this a third officer comments 'what are we going to do with her while the testing is done it is going to take a few weeks to check it against such extensive records.' English at this the first officer nods his head and continues 'your right, she seems to be cleaning to Mt Lady so it may have to be her if she agrees to it that is.' as the third officer responded 'I think she will agree to it, she seemed even more shocked and worried when hearing about the kid than the rest of us did and she probably will want to look at for her.' at this moment another officer walked in having been on the other side of the one way mirror and continues 'that is probably for the best she is so young and been through so much, she needs a positive role model like a hero in her life or we would run the risk of her becoming a villain and with a quirk like hers that's a scary thought.' as the assembled officers all nod their heads in agreement as the newest entrance sends a message to Mt Lady to inform her of the decision.

Does anything happen on the way to the hospital?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)