More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

The holiday is......?

My Fangy Valentine

Welcome all readers, this tale is a tale of me Bryce. In this tale I encounter a life changing moment of bliss. This tale is how my valentines experience became a Fanging good time, so with out further adu lets get this tale ago.

It was near Valentines day, infact its the day before, and yet again. Bryce is alone with no girlfriend, or even a date. On top of that a friend of his is getting married right on valentines day, and he has no plus one.

"Shit...already 7:45pm." Says Bryce looking at his phone.

Knowing he diesnt have long, before he has to gead home to sleep. He heads to a nearby bar for a drink, and snack. His friend Brian is getting married tomorrow at for to his long time girlfriend Michelle. Brian is a alittle heavyset with brunette hair and glasses sporting a short beard. Michelle is a beautiful woman with medium length blonde hair, an b cup breasts. Bryce had hoped to find a date for his plus, one, but now his last hope is this bar, and truthful, he doesn't want to bring the type of girl that hangs out here usually.

Bryce enters the bar, and most the tables are already full. Like normal the waitress is flirting with the customers for bigger tips, and the females here ,seems to be the normal crowd.

Bryce sits at he bar "one lite beer and some wings please" he says.

"Sure thing..." says the female bartender.

Bryce hasn't seen this woman here before, she has beautiful long hair dyed purple. Her figure perfect with breasts to match. Their the perfect size for her figure.

"Here you go...mmm, your kinda cute to boot" she says, giving Bryce a good veiw of her cleavage..

"Thnx...your not to bad yoursekf" he says not thinking.

"Hehe....mmm, so forward you are..(she looks Bryce in the eyes) ..hazel...your eye color...im Noelle..and you" she says.

Her eyes seem to have a red tint to them, as Bryce stares.

"Bryce ..nice to meet you Noelle " he replys.

Noelle then walks off, to get his order, Bryce finds her, intriguing. After a few minutes, like 6. Noelle returns with his wings and a light beer. Bryce expected a bottle, but she served it in a mug..

"Here you go..also I get off at 10...if your interested in getting together, I'll meet you here" Noelle says, as she hands him a piece of paper.

She then goes to another customer. Bryce looks at the paper, and its an address. The whole time he eats his wings and drinks his beer. Which he is pretty sure wasn't a light beer. Bryce's mind kept thinking should he meet up with her later or not.

Time passes, Bryce has left the bar, and on his way home. Thats when he looks at the address again. Bryce is near the street its on, and its right at 10:24 pm.

"Should i..she was attractive, and wanted to meet" says Bryce yo himself.

Bryce decides why not, and heads on over to Logan Street. Bryce is on foot, since he can't drive due to being legally blind in both eyes. After about 10 or so minutes he finds the location.

"What the " says Bryce

Bryce stands before a old, what looks abandoned house..

"This can't be right...maybe I missed her, and we was just meeting here to go somewhere else." Thinks Bryce.

"Wasn't sure if you'd come cutie " comes Noelle's voice.

Bryce turns, and Noelle stands right their, she still in her uniform from the bar.

"Well I just thought it be rude not to meet a lovely girl like you" says Bryce.

"Well now that your here, lets head over to were I am staying...see I currently crashing at my sisyers place, but she's out tonight, and won't return till morning at sunrise...so we will have the place all to our selves" coes Noelle.

Her eyes seem to peirce, Bryces gaze, as she leens close to him. Bryce sees that red tint in her eyes , it seems to flash brighter for a second.

"Umm...okay, sure" he says, unable to resist the invitation.

Bryce follows her down the street, to another street, and right into a cemetery. Right in the middle is a crypt. Noelle leads Bryce into the crypt, and down some stairs into a a big structure with lights and about 5 rooms it seems. They enter the center one, inside is a bedroom with a heart shaped bed with silk sheets.

"You live down here with your sister?" Bryce reolys.

Noelle wraps her arms around Bryce "I do...but we can talk about that later, mmmm...right now I want to " states Noelle.

She then turns him to face her, and their lips lock together. Bryce gladly kisses her back, as they fall onto the bed making out. Bryce feels strange, as if something is off about this whole thing, but his mind clears as his eyes make contact with Noelle's once more as they makeout. Soon they strip and are fully naked on the silk sheets of the heart shaped bed. Noelle sits on Bryces face, as she bends over and starts licking at his penis tip. Feeling this, Bryce start licking her soaked pussy lips to return the favor.

Bryce feels her mouth engulf his member, as her head starts bobing. Bryce grunts in pleasure as he starts eating her cunt out. After a couple minutes, Bryce cums into Noelle's mouth. She swalloes the spermand lifts back up.

"Mmm...not bad...but you ejaculated way to early ..mmm...but ill fix that soon enough" moans Noelle. As Bryce continues on his end..

Noelle stops Bryce and starts making out with him once more, stroking his limp dick, trying to give it life once more. Their lips part fir a moment, and in that moment, Noelle bit her lip, bringing a small dap of blood. Bryce doesn't even notice it as they make out. Noelle though can feel it do the trick, as Bryces penis gets erect once more.

Noelle climbs ontop of Bryce, as they make out, and lowers herself onto his shaft. Bryce's penis pentrates her cunt, as her hips start pivoting and bucking on his dick. She pushes her cool breasts against his bare chest. Their lips part, as she moans in bliss. Bryce then sees her eyes are glowing a bright crimson, as her canines extend into fangs.

"What the" he says, as she smiles at him.

"Mmm...ooops...bats out of the bag...mmm, oh well" Noelle moans.

Bryce trys to resist his urge to continue, and push her off, but its to late. Shes already bent down kissing at his neck, holding him tightly to the bed. Her lips go to his ear.

"Bryce...I think I want you to be mine" he hears her say.

Noelle then gently bites into his flesh, he feels a pinch, but theirs no pain. Suddenly a wave of pleasure engulfs his body, causing him to cum into her . Bryce feels his life slipping, as she feeds upon, then nothingness, Bryce falls it seems, as Noelle removes her fangs from him.

Moments later, Bryce's body starts changing. His skin pales slightly, as his incisors extend to fangs of his own. Bryce then rises.

"Hoe you feel" coes Noelle.

Bryce tilts his head left to right, popping his neck. His eyes open to reveal crimson irises.

"Fangtastic...say Noelle...how you like to attend a wedding tomorrow with me as a valentines gift" hisses Bryce.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)