More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 1Futa1 1Futa1

Name of the game and the players?

Muto - a card game streamed by some friends (Continuation for hades story)

"Welcome to the stream guys! I hope you're all ready for a fun night of games!"

The cute redhead bounced with enthusiastic aplomb. Her gentle cascade of red locks swaying lightly with her across her soft shoulders. Her bright smile lit up the screen, intelligence brimming in her bespectacled eyes.

“More like a fun night of drinking!” a boisterous girl proclaimed from across the table, lifting a glass high before quickly downing the thing in one quick gulp. She tossed it down with a thud as a deep belly belch rocked the air.

“Oh! Sally! Wow!” The redhead chuckled with a delicate hand over her pert lips.

Sally grinned at her own antics, leaning backwards with a sigh, her big tits more pronounced on her somewhat squat frame.

“Fuuuck that was good shit, Kal.” The shorter blond rubbed her stomach, slightly bloated under her trim dress and beneath her sizable cleavage.

“I’m glad you liked it, it was an old recipe that my mom had hidden away! Maybe later I can send it to you?!” Kaily continued to speak, straight-backed and attentive to her friend.

Sally’s expression soured slightly as something occurred to her.

“Ehh… maybe not a great idea…” she started to say before shrugging, the gesture slightly addled by the few drinks she’d already consumed.

“Sure, I’ll fuck up some olives.”

“That would make for a fun stream.” Ander cut in, his face a sly grin as he stared past his girlfriend at the boisterous blond.

“I can already see it, Sally, surrounded by her ‘masterpiece in the making’ while chat ‘helps’ with the ‘proper way to handle food stuffs’.”

The dark haired male of the group grinned across the table at Sally, raising his hands in quotations several times. Sally scowled at him, grabbing a fork and holding it in a little too harsh of a grip.

“Uh-huh… and I can already see you begging chat for mercy as I shove this up your ass, wriggling it around until I find where in the fuck you get the guts!” the red-faced blond challenged, raising her weapon menacingly.

“R-right… you might have a point-I think I’m just going to-” he replied, his smile now carrying a hint of worry as he lifted his plate and shuffled off towards where more food sat on the counter.

“Stepped into that, didn’t you?” the last of the four admonished.

The tattooed goth looked at her boyfriend with mock empathy on her grinning face.

“Stepped into what? Her line of sight?! I just made a little jab and now she’s threatening to ‘gut’ me with a flipping utensil!”

Justine glanced at the widely grinning blond.

“Hmm… I don’t know… that sounds pretty worth retribution to me. What do you think, Sal?”

Sally nodded seriously, a contrast to the full glass that she had somehow gotten in the intervening time. She tipped it back dramatically, once again performing her disappearing trick before producing a thud and burp even more pronounced than the last time.

“Hey! Where’s my drink?” Ander said, sitting down, his expression confused.

“I brought something special for tonight-” Justine said, an undertone of excitement to her words as she went to the corner of the room to pick up something.

The stream now showed the group in a wide sitting area. The muted lighting was just enough to clearly see the four friends that squatted or sat on the floor in a circle.

“Oh? How special are we talking here?” Ander said aloud, a suggestive grin on his face.

“Noo, not like that!” Justine said as she returned, roughly tousling her boyfriend’s hair in admonishment.

“Do you guys remember that stream that happened a little while ago? The one with… ah fuck, I cant remember her name. It was like she was playing a mod to a game and the chat was making her transform every time they picked something?”

“Allie the anal slut.” Sally said matter of fact, pointing as if it was a well thought over topic.

Justine glanced over, away from where she was pulling cards and pieces out of the box towards her partly drunk friend laid out on the carpet.

“Really? That’s what she goes by?”

Sally shook her head, wobbling a little with the motion.

“Nah, just, it's like the only thing that rhymes with her dumb name.”

“No, I’ve heard of her too, although… not the part about uh… anal.” Kaily said from where she sat, propped up with her legs demurely tucked to the side and under her.

“Well, anyway, after she had that stream her viewer numbers are just ridiculous so I’ve been trying to find something that could give us just as much of a boost!”

“A boost… uh, Justine? You know that the ‘boost’ you’re talking about involves possibly growing a dick and then basically turning into a porn stream… right?”

Leaning over the box and it’s many pieces as she was, Justine’s breasts hung low in her slight dress, the deep canyon of her cleavage directed towards chat. She winked at the flowing text before glancing over her shoulder at her boyfriend who was obviously enjoying the view from behind of her round ass pushed up and accentuated in the sheer cloth covering it.

“Awww, but baby. Think of the money!” she said, mushing her lips together to make her pleading tone “cute”.

“Isn’t never having to go back to your job worth being turned into some big bimbo slut?”

“Uh…” Ander pondered aloud, still distracted by his girlfriend’s wiggling ass.

“Besides, think of the other rewards. I’d be sooo grateful baby…”

“Hey! No fucky-stuff without me! Get to the point Justine! You’re boyfriend’s like fried and shit-”

Justine turned to look at Sally, a pout on her face. However she did stop wiggling her ass long enough for Ander to no longer appear to be hypnotized.

“Right… uh… even if that’s what you want, how do you know you have something that’ll… work?”

Justine’s expression lit up, her smile devious.

She sat up, removing the window of her cleavage from dominating the center of the stream as well as the view that Ander had been enjoying.

“Easy! I knew other people have been searching around for another video game that could do the same thing but nothing has worked on that front. So, I thought maybe I’d look for a board game instead! It just makes sense, board games are so… primitive in comparison and seem like the perfect place for somebody nefarious to store away their perverted magic! You know?”

“I have literally no idea. That makes zero sense.” Ander said, getting an annoyed look from his girlfriend.

“What!? It’s magic! Literally the definition of ‘makes no sense’!” Ander continued.

“No, I think I see where Justine is coming from.” Kaily added, a contemplative look on her soft features.

“Yes! Thank you!” Justine proclaimed.

“Anyway, I found a suitably mysterious game shop on the edge of town with a shopkeep who also seemed just as mysterious!”

“Meaning old and creepy. It was an old and creepy game shop with an old and creepy owner.” Ander said, matter-of-fact.

“No!” Justine scowled, before her eyes shifted to the side. “She was a very nice woman…”

“Riiiiiight.” Ander said.

“Hey! You bein’ a lil’ shit again? Stop bein’ a lil’ shit or I’m gonna… gonna… twist your nipples until they come off!” Sally growled, crawling like a predator towards where Ander sat against the furniture.

“Okay! Okay… I’ll stop! Go ahead, I’m sorry Justine!” he said, shuffling back against the base of the couch as Sally growled at him from inches away. The action got a slight rise out of chat as Sally’s current position had her ass raised towards the camera.

“Thank you Sally.” Justine said, much to her boyfriend’s chagrin.

“As I was about to get to, this seemed like the most promising of the options they had. It’s called Muto and is a sort of card game where you trade gems for cards that have different effects. There’s three categories of cards that roughly break down to body, mind and… I think the last one was mechanics.”

“Interesting.” Kaily said, catching a glimpse of a card that said “fuckable tits”.

“This seems possibly very …" she said, glancing towards the chat slowly scrolling by. Already in the short time of setting up and the girls occasionally flashing cleavage or the outline of their asses at the camera, the viewer count had increased, perhaps anticipating what was about to begin.

Kaily visibly gulped, sitting straighter somehow as her fists tightened down around the edges of her dress.

I will not wimp out. she thought.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)