More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

Gabi is dressing up as...

Ms. Fortune, from Skullgirls

http://skullgirls.com/wp-content/themes/skullgirls/images/characters/msfortune.png

Gabi liked Skullgirls, and the pun-slinging, limb-splitting feline thief Ms. Fortune was her favorite, both in character, and to play. Of course, like most of the women in that game her outfit was not the most modest attire; a blue tank top with a heaping helping of underboob, and tiny black bottoms, with only the occassional belt or bracer covering any more skin than that. It made sense for someone who split their body up to fight, but still, Gabi was feeling a bit anxious about it.

The collar, gloves, and leg bracers were easy enough to make; and the platinum blonde wig complete with long cat ears was about as good as she was going to get it. With long false nails and some scars painted in white around each of her limbs, she was looking like the half-undead catgirl in no time. The tank top she took some slight liberties with; it still basically amounted to a sports bra without the cleavage, but Gabi wasn't quite so daring as to leave the bottom of her boobs hanging out, and let the top come down another inch or two. The bottoms were a little more annoying, being essentially a bikini bottom that she'd stitched a thick tail to the back of, but even with the more conservative cut Gabi had chosen she found it riding up every so often and exposing more of her jiggly cheeks. She'd have to hope the over-sized pouches on her belt covered a little bit more around her waist.

Still, despite her misgivings, Gabi was all set to go and excited! Wielding a backpack with her things, including her fight-stick, and with her passes in a lanyard around her neck, she was raring to have a good time at the convention!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)