More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

What's next?

Gabi tries out a demo booth, and gets a little too into it.

With a good amount of time before the tournament, and her entry into it all sorted out, Gabi decided she was going to check out some of the displays of different video games that had been set up on the show floor. After all, SAX was a proving ground for dozens of demos from different companies, where developers set up booths to let players get a taste. Stepping into the wide open convention floor, Gabriella wasn't disappointed; the exhibitions were all packed tight full of people, all bustling to play the hottest upcoming titles.

Speaking of hot exhibitions, Gabi was noticing eyes drawn to her as she walked through the crowds. Some of them just liked the costume; she was greeted with a smile, a wave, even quick kind word or asking to have her picture taken, which Gabi was used to from her past experience. Heads turning as she walked past, though? That was kind of new. Sure, she didn't mind a little bit of it, but it still made her nervous to have so much on display, long legs and exposed arms bristling out into goosebumps in the heavily A/C'd convention hall, a strapless bra underneath her top thankfully kept anything from poking through up there. Flickering lights and big displays soon pushed it out of her mind as she approached one line, her eyes widening as they swept to the end of it. It was an upcoming fighting game, not yet released, that she herself had only seen bits and pieces of. From what she could see of the screen, though, it was right up her alley, and with the short line in front of it she was on the machine in a flash.

It played super well, and so did she; anyone who stepped up to the stick next to hers was beaten in two rounds, rarely three. She was drawing a bit of a crowd, honestly, and the guy running the booth certainly didn't mind that, nor did he mind someone being dressed the way Gabi was being the one to do it. Of course, as time went on, people behind Gabi were getting antsy for their turn; the ones who weren't busy watching her tail wag as she put her whole body into playing and hunched over the machine.

"Relax," she said to the crowd behind her, "I'll stop soon. Maybe when someone beats me?" Like that's going to happen any time soon, she thought to herself. Well, as focused as she was on the game, Gabi was just about blind to everything else, so it blindsided her completely when....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)