More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by aroes aroes

Who is calling Bridget, and what do they want from her?

Motorcycle gang

I look back and see about 6 men on Motorcycles. They all stop near me, all the while remaining in formation, with the nearest one putting down the kickstand. He steps off the bike asks, "Hey, gorgeous. How about going on a ride with us? I'm sure you'd love it." As speaks his right hand slowly moves forward between the gap between us, reaching for about my waist level. I watch as his hand is casually placed on my side about waist level. He gently rubs center clockwise. I don't mind his touch, and I love the attention. I look slowly at the rest of the gang, and I have a captive audience, as they're all staring at me now.

I find the offer exciting, but I'm enjoying the attention too much to tell them to stop now. I turn my gaze back at him, a laugh bubbling out of me as he continues his touch. "Would a hot thing like you want a ride on my hot thing?". I'm feeling quite turned on at the moment, and playfully ask, "do you mean your bike or . ,", leaving the rest of the question deliberately unspoken, I hear laughter from everyone there, and a smile in response to my question from the one in question.

His hand near my waist casually grasps the hem of my skirt and slowly pulls upward on it. I don't need to look down to know much of my ass is now exposed to the whole of his motorcycle gang. With his hand holding my skirt tight, he responds, "how about both of them?"

More laughter erupts at that, and after it dies down some, I respond as casually as I could, horny as I was "sure, if you have an extra helmet." Just as I finished saying that, one of them passed me a helmet I could wear. He steps back on his bike and gestures for me to climb on behind him. I smile back, faction on the helmet onto my he'd, switch fits me surpassingly well, before seating myself behind him. I grab around his waist, holding on tight with my arms and legs alike.

I hear the engine rev up, as he nocks the kickstand back into place and they start off in formation. They're not going very fast, but I can feel the breeze on my arms, legs, and around my ass cheeks. Despite the slow speed, it's not long before my micro skirt pops up. I hear a few hoots from the group, and find myself smiling, as I release the entirety of my ass, and a clear view of my shaved mound has been exposed to the world. All of which I found quite existing. Even if I wanted to pull it down, I won't chance letting go of him to pull it back into place regardless, as I don't want to slip.

I can feel my pussy touching the cool leather of the bicycle seat, reminding me just how wet I happen to be right now. I love the sensation and pass myself tightly around him. My bush rubs against the seat, and I press it against his back, the sensation amazing. I see a smile form on his face, as we travel another turn.

How goes the ride?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)