More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hambo hambo

Who shall endure an embarassing adventure?

Morgala: A horny, lonely maid

*Special thank you to Myds6 for his superb art! Go support his Patreon and check out his work on Deviant Art. It's great stuff!*


Morgala Sunleaf is a frumpy middle-aged elf divorcee working at the Brandt estate. She is Tina Brandt's head maid and nanny (a job Morgala has had since Tina was born 18 years ago).

Her deadbeat ex-husband ran off with a younger man 19 years ago. Which proved to be a major blow to her self-esteem as well as her finances (he emptied their savings to pay for his second wedding and honeymoon, leaving her with nothing).

If it hadn't been for Piahla taking pity on her and helping her get the job all those years ago... well, poor Morgala shudders to think what her fate might have been.

Morgala has shoulder-length red hair, pale skin, and more weight than she cares to admit. She considers herself to be rather heavyset for an elf (being the babysitter for a spoiled rich girl is a surprisingly sedentary job) and she's especially self-conscious about the size of her ass and boobs (she's afraid one is too big and the other is too small).

She hates her job, her life, how poor she is (she's always grumbling about her pay, which hasn't won her many friends in Brandt Keep, especially because she makes more than most of the other servants), and she's lonely. Poor Morgala doesn't make friends easily and she hasn't even had so much as a date since her husband left her. She just hasn't had much time to consider romance (and she still feels a bit stung after last time), which is a huge problem for her because frankly, she has needs.

And being responsible for raising the scion of an obscenely wealthy family for nearly two decades hasn't exactly left her with a lot of free time to address them.

But all of that is about to change (at least that's what the lovelorn elf keeps telling herself)! Because Tina has just left to pursue her destiny (she said something about a quest, or whatever), which means for the first time in nearly 20 years poor Morgala is about to take a vacation.

Goodbye work and responsibility, hello adventure, excitement, and... dare she hope... love (or at least a one-night stand).

What could possibly go wrong?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)