More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NothingsHere NothingsHere

Are you ready to start?

More worldbuilding first

(CW: Description for weird organs/biology, prolapse mention, overly detailed worldbuilding)

You like what you started, but you feel the need to expand on the details before you plant your first seed, both for the biology of your men (in this post,) cultural ideas and acts they engage in, and the natural/mystical forces in your new universe (the next one.)

(These are subject to change and variation in fetish alternative timelines)


Biology:

Bowels: Eating, Breeding and Seeding

The idea of this digestive system you came up with is very much meant for potential fetish worlds, but also because it really makes things easier. There is one long but curved intestine that connects to the end of the esophagus, lined with multiple sphincters and flaps throughout. These open and close based on what is most biologically necessary (which includes having deep penetration sex).

Also separated with higher functioning sphincters along the front side of the intestine wall is a man's semen repository. It's bigger than a stomach from your old world, being able to retain up to two gallons of cum-or other things (though it is not advised to put anything not smooth or a safe liquid.)

The actual stomach in your men is smaller than the original, sitting atop the cum sack. It's connected to the esophagus by its own muscular canal and seals up tight whenever non-foods get too close. It is incredibly good at quickly reducing any food to a nutrient-rich chyme that it's villi-lined walls suck up and filter. The byproducts are further filtered by the liver and kidneys to be urinated out later.

Fun Fact: Cum is a very nutritious for men. Because of this, the stomach recognizes it as food and has developed an advanced flap for catching semen from one side, both, or neither. While stressful at first, a man can learn to control its positioning and his various sphincters.

Finally, there is the womb. It hangs directly below the cum repository-connected by ducts to it and a sphincter under the prostate-making it always able to be inseminated while pleasing the man. Its inner wall is lined with polyp/flower-like growths. Amounts range from person to person, but it's always be between 3-8. If these absorb enough cum, the growths will curl into themselves and develop into a hard mass the size of a a large orange. The back-entrance-sphincter will lockdown when seeds are in vital development stages. When done growing, the seed will fall off ; it will enter the duct to the intestine to be laid out of the anus. Seeds will press into the prostate until released into the rectum. Developing a seed always results in hormone/pheromone increase to entice men into continuing to breed.

Eventually, if the seed growths are not (at least a little) inseminated every now and again, a man will enter a state where his womb pumps heavy amounts of hormones into the his body. This is a state called Breeding Frenzy and it causes men to become even more sexually unrestrained. All of the afflicted person's bodily fluids (sweat, spit, cum, etc.) will be laced with aphrodisiacal pheromones that have a low effect when smelt and high effect when ingested. Those who have BF and their partner(s) are lost in a euphoria that will not be relieved of until the womb fully seeded and all seeds are laid.

When seeds are laid, they need to be at least half way submerged in the earth to start taking root. The tree takes at least 10 years to get big enough to have space for a mans body, and 10 more years for the man inside to develop in size and intellect. When reaching the end stages, the wood of the tree will thin out in front of the body until it's a sheet of bark, easily breakable by light kicking.

Health, Body Types and Beauty

So there is essentially next-to-no illness (at least none that cause long term harm) in this world. Physical injury is still possible, but when your men have plenty of nutrients wounds will quickly regenerate. Scars can form from injuries, but will eventually fade into skin markings. Men can also last a long time without food and water, as their plant origin allows them photosynthesis for extra energy. Eventually, however, the individuals must consume more sustenance or they will petrify early.

All body types (excluding malnourishment or obesity) can occur at birth and be changed through diet and exercise. Regardless of habits though, everyone is in enough shape to get around in life and fuck constantly with ease. Only high level athletics can get men tired.

While this can be incredibly subjective, everyone is capable of being perceived as physically attractive by anyone. No matter the age or body type, all humans are photo ready at worst. Heavy wrinkling and acne are no longer things.

Mouth

Jaws and throats are incredibly flexible-capable of stretching as wide as an anus can-and have a separate tube for air to pass through. Gag reflex no longer exists in this world. The esophagus is very stimulated by insertion and its muscles are great at massaging penises. Salvia production increases during fellatio, the tongue can extend at least 2 inches out of the mouth, and all teeth have a function that removes their edges and points when a man gives a blowjob.

Chest

Male chests and nipples are incredibly sensitive. They're a well known erogenous zone that men love to have squeezed, pinched, sucked, and bit. Except for very skinny men, everyone has at least a handful of breast meat on their chest. Very skinny men will gain this if they are seeded or have high hormones.

When hormonal men become sexually aroused, there is a chance they can start to lactate. Men who possess more muscle and fat tend to lactate more and in greater quantities. When a man enters Breeding Frenzy, the hormones result in even more breast milk. If the nipples do not leak without outside intervention, this can lead to buildup in the breasts. This can either be either mind-numbingly painful or arousing for a man. A man's milk can be used as an emergency food/hydration source, but will dry up as they starve. The purpose of milk from seeding/BF milk is to keep the individuals nourished while allowing them to continue their sex acts. During BF, the milk may also contain aphrodisiacal pheromones to strengthen the lust.

The taste of the milk varies from person to person, as it is largely based on the diet on the individual. Flavors can range from sweet to savory. The texture of the liquid remains watery like regular milk unless the chest was massaged prior; this can increase the richness to the point of being like a milkshake.

Dick

While the minimums remains the same, the maximum for length is now 18 inches and the width maxes out at a 10 inch diameter. Penises are truly diverse in terms of shape and size. Half of all dicks even come circumcised (and the uncircumcised foreskin doesn't need to be cleaned) There is even the extremely rare opportunity of a double-dicked individual (both fully-functioning or it wouldn't occur.)

Testicle tend to scale with the size of the penis. But regardless of the initial ball girth, they can swell even further as the man grow more and more aroused. When arousal is kept up for an extended period of time, this will increase the amount of semen from the base load amount. Semen is flavored and effected by diet like milk is and so is texture by massaging the nuts to thicken it (which increases the density of nutrients.)

Fun Fact: Balls no longer feel pain or become damaged. Pain is subject to change in other timelines.

This all culminates in the orgasm, where more and more hormone surge through the mind and body, but that isn't the only possible ending to sex. Long amounts of teasing and edging can lead to "Load Stocking" and result in multiple, consecutive orgasms. This can be done purposefully and held-off long-term, often when trying to induce BF and then increase load sizes for higher insemination rates.

While being the only release of waste your humans have, urine is completely sterile and can help the growth of plants. It is hard not to need piss right after ejaculating, due to working up a sweat from fucking. Men can drink it in any amount, but it can't be digested because it has no nutrients. Like other bodily fluids, it can be laced with aphrodisiacal pheromones. and is flavored by the person's diet.

Ass

The anus is the end to your new sexual system that you shoved the digestive system off to the side for, so you can't leave it untouched. Stretchiness is a given, but it also has complex nerves to analyze when to tighten/loosen around an insertion. Around the inner rim and lining of the rectum, there are lubricant organs. Because they only produce lube when a man is aroused, this builds up and increases as libido and sexual action escalates. This leads to some men dripping out of their butts when BF happens (and because it's a bodily fluid, it has aphrodisiacal pheromones and flavoring based on diet.) This reaches a tipping point when men are at orgasm, where some can ejaculate out of their ass as well. This can rarely result in anal prolapsing. It's in no way dangerous, but repeated assgasms can pull out intestine to the point of discomfort.

Miscellaneous Quickfire

  • All of the body in sensitive to touch, but focal points are: testicles, feet, pits and neck
  • Oral is arousing in the genital region to the giver
  • The stomach does not produce digestive enzymes until enough food is secured or the person is done ingesting
  • If a man is willing or out of other foods, a canal along the cum repository can pump stored semen into the stomach
  • Cum never expires and also nourishes plant life
  • The new average dick size is 6-10 in.
  • Very tiny dicks are as rare as very giant ones
  • More loads stocked result in more persistent boners and heightened arousal
  • Assholes appear either virginally tight or soft and puffy

A Unique Trait: Bioluminescence

You have plans for the men to be more in line with nature and not rely on technology for everything. One thing could be that when they photosynthesize, they can use that light as their own. When they will it to or during Breeding Frenzy, all parts of a man's body not covered in skin (except the inner mouth and lips) will glow. This pertains to the eyes, hair (except eyelashes and nose hairs,) nails, nipples, and cock head. The only exceptions are skin marking and scars. While it can be controlled outside of BF, the intensity of the Bioluminescence increases based on the man's state of arousal. The color is determined by diet.


When you start thinking about the bioluminescence, and specifically how food effects the color, you realize you should make this common in nature. It's about time you began the work of creating the world your men will live in.

(Hey, thanks for reading, especially if you favorited or bookmarked at only the first chapter. This took me WAY too long because I kept putting it off and I was so focused on these new organs. I sincerely hope no one is upset with how hard I'm going on the worldbuilding, but frankly I don't care; this is more for me than anyone else. Going forward, after chapter four [when real stories start], I'll put a link to that one in the further chapters of Chapter 1)

More worldbuilding?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)