More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mr.z mr.z

What Fetish Do The Girls Get Cursed With?

Monster Girl Curse

As the girls rearranged the box, a burst of light flashed. Before you knew it, you were lying on the ground. Whatever happened also knocked out the light, the attic was pitch black except for the light entering from the entrance. "April, you there. Is everything, you know. Back to normal?" You turn on the flashlight on your phone and walk deeper into the attic, the room being a lot bigger than you thought. You almost trip as your foot hits something, looking down you see it's your fiance. "Oh sorry April. You okay." You reach down to pick her up.

"Yeah, I'm good." She stands and brushes off the dust on her, her hair is in pigtails and she smiles back at you with her lips going ear to ear.

"Is there just you or more of you?"

"I think there is more. I don't know. I don't feel all there, do I look all there?"

"Uh, how do you feel?"

"Happy. Well, more than happy, like super stoked. Maybe it has something to do with me and you all alone in the dark." You are unprepared for this April's abrasive advances as she throws herself into your arms and you two begin to make out. Getting frisky in a creepy attic, if this was a horror movie this would be the time when a big scary monster would pop out.

"Get away from him you bitch." You almost shit yourself as you hear the roar of an angry girlfriend right behind you. Turning around you flash your light and see a pissed off April looking way scarier than ever. She stands taller than you now, looking like she has went through an accident as she has stitches across her neck, forehead, and wrists. Her skin looks a shade greener, she has a white streak on her left and right side of her ponytail hair and what's more alarming are the electrical bolts sticking out of her neck. This Frankensteined up April grabs her smaller double as they tussle for your affection.

"Hey, stop it. Stop, this is crazy. You're both the same person." You try to reason with them but no luck.

"How dare you kiss my man you floozy."

"Your man, he's mine too. I didn't see you call dibs." The two continued to fight and the smaller April gets tossed to the ground, her pigtails come undone. "HHOOOWWWLLLL." She bellows as fangs start growing, her nails lengthen into claws and fur grows on her. Her hair turns brown to match her fur, which grows around her face like the old Wolfman movies. "Claws are out now." She jumps at the other April. It's like watching Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman if your fiance was playing both parts.

"Would you two stop this fighting." You hear yet another April, this one wearing a black cloak. "I doubt ripping each other apart is gonna help anyone out." She takes off her hood and judging from the braided hair, this was the goth April, looking more goth now that her face is pale white.

"And why should I listen to you little black riding hood?" The stitched up girl asks.

"Hissss." April reveals her big fangs, as if these two weren't bad enough, now there is a vampire to add to the mix. It's like Halloween in June, if the people wearing the costumes really were their costumes. "Now if we're done we should, wait. Why is there three of us."

"Yeah, where are the other two?" You ask as you search more of the attic with your phone's flashlight. You then see a set of the clothes the other April's were wearing, the thermal hoodie and jeans but they were standing on their own as if someone was wearing them. The arm sleeve then starts waving to you.

"Hi." The shy version of your girl says bashfully.

"Are you invisible? Because that is so cool, that's like a superpower." Werewolf April asks, her tail starts wagging and inadvertently hitting you.

"Oh, I am. I didn't know, let me try something." Shy April starts to materialize in her clothes but she is transparent and her skin and hair are white.

"I think you're a ghost." You say, more like thinking out loud.

"Oh no, did I die?"

"Maybe we should ask the smart one about that." Vampire April says.

"I think I saw something over here." You all follow the ghost girl as she leads you to a gold casket leaning against the wall. Where the hell did this thing come from? They all look at you, expecting you to open it up, so you do. You open the casket and a hand reaches out to grab you.

"AAAAHHHHHH!" You all scream from being startled. The hand was covered in bandages, it was attached to an April covered in them from head to toe underneath her clothes. In between the bandages you can see that her skin was gray. This April still had her glasses on, and her hair sticking out in a bun but was once dark brown is now colored white. Now you know how Shaggy felt in that Ghoul School movie. Your heart races faster as you stand in this dark attic with what looks like a Monster High convention.

To reiterate:

Summer = Frankenstein's Monster

Spring = Werewolf

Autumn = Vampire

June = Ghost

Winter = Mummy

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)