More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by boobboob boobboob

Get changed, or look around?

Mom returns home early

The choices you had... weren't really appealing. It was all just too... girly? Mini-skirts, thongs, bras and all that stuff just looked a little off. Even if your body changed, your mind certainly didn't! Still, you needed to find some clothes and get away from home before anyone returns to find a stranger in the house. It's not like anyone would believe that you've changed into a girl...

Speaking of the devil, you hear the door in the lobby opening and shutting loudly! Gwen is home a earlier than usual! You can hear her rummaging around downstairs, leaving you a few precious seconds to decide what to do. On one hand, you could just... jump out the window and hide? No, a broken leg would totally ruin your day.

You could try to hide, but you're currently in her bedroom, not the best place to find a decent hiding spot. After some more contemplation, you realize the best way to deal with the problem is by approaching it head-on. With confident steps, you leave the room and move downstairs, only to find... "Mom?"

"Who are you?" Standing there by the entrance was your mother, oddly enough. "And why are you calling me that? I don't even know you. Do I?" She narrows her eyes to get a better look at you, but remains rather dumbfounded for a moment before recognizing your typical boy-shorts and shirt. "John...?"

"Yeah. Kind of," you reply with your feminine voice, something you still need to get used to. "It's hard to explain, but..."

"...then hurry up with it, since I've had some really weird things happening to myself, too. Your father is already on the way back home as well. I want answers, now." Gee, she is one scary woman when she's angry.

"Hold up, hold on! First of all, this isn't my fault or anything, ok! Some lady called me this morning, told me it would last a couple days, and then everything goes back to normal. I didn't do any of this! Besides, at least you still have your own body!"

"Yes, and a dick between my legs." Your eyes stare at her in disbelief for a moment. That was... blunt. "So it's all back to normal in a few days? What do you propose we do, then? What were you in the process of doing anyway?"

"It's not like this is easy to explain," you point out to her. "I was gonna pack a bag and find a hotel for a while. Much easier than trying to make others understand or believe this stuff."

Your mother nodded along, and surprisingly, didn't immediately shoot the idea down. "That's true. And it's only for a limited time and then we change back? All right. We probably only have a few minutes before your father gets here, and your sister won't be gone for much longer either." She grabs a piece of paper and a pen, and quickly scrabbles a note to leave on the table. "Let's get going then."

"Huh? No, I was going to pack, I didn't have the chance to gather anything ye-" A strong tug pulls you towards the door and right out of the house, and you watch your mother locking up behind the two of you. "I've only got my underwear and a shirt! You can't expect me to go like this!"

"It's fine, nobody will see you. I've still got the camping supplies in the car, so quit whining and get inside," she gestures towards the car, and you reluctantly follow her guidance. All of this felt insanely rushed, but she was right, it's the only way to avoid another confrontation. "We'll find a nice, quiet place and have a good time for a couple days. You're lucky the vacation was a short one." Pulling out of the driveway, the two of you manage to leave before anyone got to see you! That's one relief at least. "They won't be looking for us, either. I left a note saying that you insisted on some mother and son bonding time. Or is it mother and daughter now?" You grumpily glare back at her, lean back into the car seat and raise your feet up. This will be a long drive...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)