More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

Whose story do you wish to follow? Characters are listed in order of acceptance into the harem.

Modeus, the Lustful Demon

Modeus

Modeus, the lustful demon, surprisingly let the Helltaker escape her lustful embrace and supported him on his sinful saga to gather up all of hell's cuties, in order to learn more about his foreign forms of lewdness, including "dating."

Her charm points are her heart-eyes and her turtleneck sweater! While she knows a lot about lust, she's still learning about romance... her naivety appeals to horny dogs and wholesome men alike!

Modeus spends her time in hell waiting to prey on hunks. In her spare time, she likes to read "erotic novels" involving things like dating and hand-holding! Hey... She let the Helltaker go the first time around, but isn't it time she showed him her specialty? All she knows is sex... and she knows more about it than all of the others put together! This is her game to lose!

Who can blame the Lustful Demon for being a little lusty?!

Read on or create your own story to support Modeus in her plot: from harem to main squeeze!

How will Modeus's story begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)