More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hambo hambo

Select a character

Mistress Servilla

A thin, middle-aged woman and the proprietress of an inn in the village of Pilla.

Her appearance:

Servilla is about 5' 8" with black hair that hangs loosely about her face, covering one eye, in a manner that makes her appear quite alluring.

She is thin, but not scrawny, and has an impressive and envious figure for a woman of her age and means. Her skin is also quite pale, something she is proud of since she thinks it shows she is no common laborer.

Her personality:

Servilla is a bit of a controlling bossy pants. She likes being in charge and has a tendency to micromanage her workers. That's made it quite difficult for her to retain employees at her business (she's currently looking to acquire some indentured servants to help resolve that problem).

She also has a bit of cruel streak to her, and loves to make those beneath her feel like they are utterly helpless without her help.

Her clothes and gear:

Servilla often dresses in a leather bustier the exposes her pale bare shoulders and quite a bit of ample cleavage. She wears a knee-length green skirt that leaves her stocking-clad lower legs exposed. On her feet are a pair of nice leather boots.

They are the kind of clothes a well-to-do merchant would wear, especially one in a Podunk-town that's struggling to keep a not-so-lucrative business afloat.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)