More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

What world or nation will your story take place in?

Misogyny World

If there was a single event that diverged this world from our own, small as it was, made a drastic change in history. In 1916, Herbert Henry Asquith, never made his declaration of allegiance to women’s enfranchisement. The most notable effect of this divergence was, somehow, the of Adolf Hitler on the 15th of October in 1918 due to mustard gas. As a result, the Nazi party still exists in Germany to this day, but has transformed its ideology from racism, to prejudice against female rights.

The women's suffragette movement in America failed to gain serious traction and women never obtained the right to vote, nor did Prohibition come into effect. In the SSSR, Joseph Stalin never came to power, nor annexed any European countries.The People's Republic of China became a Socialist Republic and is lead by the Socialist Party of China, even if they act largely the same. There was no need for women to enter the workforce and doing jobs traditionally held by men, since there was no second world war. And the world has still yet to develop a nuclear bomb, but have advanced many forms of fusion.

There were women's movements in most of the world's first world countries, but each and every one of them failed to gain any traction and often had the opposite effect of theses women's goals.

There are many events that led to the lack of female independence, but lets get to when things really changed for the worse for female kind.

The first female slavery law happened in the SSSR in 1989. It in fact regarded debt slavery, but the wording of the law allowed family members to be sold off, which were usually the females. These laws were copied by many of their communist allied countries. Debt slavery was even adopted in many European countries, but with more restrictive laws concerning the debtor and who may assume or is responsible for the debt, among both women and men.

China, instead of coping the law, outright passed a law that made all of their female population slaves if they were a below the age of sixty-five in 1996. Once they hit that age, they are automatically transferred by whomever owns them back to their family if they still have them and if the family still wants them, or euthanized if not claimed. Slaves that are married to their owners after excluded. This law was copied by many countries as well.

The only countries who didn't adopted these laws resided in the western hemisphere, which led to many trade embargoes on both sides. But this did not mean women were treated any better in the western countries.

In the western countries, women still did not have equal rights. Over the years, many western countries systematically made and removed laws that took away female dignity, and female harassment laws were made nonexistent.

From Mexico all the way down to Argentina and Chili, females gradually lost their protection from unless they were married. These countries made various laws involving female free use.

In the countries of North and Central America, women had to endure all forms of sexual harassment since there were no laws against such practices. Prostitution was long legalized and taxed, and nudity laws concerning females went away. was still illegal, but what constituted , changed. As long as a man did not use his dick for vaginal penetration, or she was impregnated her against her will, he could do just about anything to an unmarried woman. And as always, proof was required for charges to be pressed; so while sexual crimes were down, they were in fact considerably up. The rich and influential were basically immune from these laws, while only the poor were imprisoned if they were caught and couldn't buy their way out.


-There are two main factions in the world, divided among eastern and western countries. The eastern countries are for slavery, and the western against.

-The world is more technologically advanced.

-In the mid 1980's, virus's spread through the animal population making several species of domesticated felines, bovines, and rodents almost extinct. In the East, after the slavery laws were passed, women were sold to dairy ranches and were genetically modified to constantly produce milk. In the West, they produced more types of animal milk, but eventually did what the east did, only paying women to be 'voluntary' test subjects and employees, and modifying entire swaths of the female population to produce more milk once completely successful.

-Both the East and West genetic experiments saw a surge in the female population, further devaluing women. The eastern faction has many breeding farms that further push down the price of women and thereby making them affordable to the masses. The western faction found a way to stop female bleeding during periods at the cost of more monthly pain. They shared this knowledge to eastern countries in return for their knowledge of increasing female breast milk production safely.

-The genetic experiments of the eastern countries did more than make women into cattle. With the extinction of many house cats, a gap was created. Women were sold as catgirls, either with attached realistic prosthetics, or genetic manipulation that was spearheaded by the Japanese.

-In the west, laws were passed that prevented females from entering political office, becoming lawyers, practicing medicine that didn't involve the treatment of women and children, and other jobs that were not traditionally done by women.


-All the generic over the counter medicines that were produced over the years with advancement of medical sciences ambient unregulated chemicals have evolved all women throughout the world to be more durable and physically resilient to physical . Many things that are seen in graphic novels that happen to women that would be physically impossible in the real world can happen here.

Who to follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)