More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by darklyte31 darklyte31

Who to follow?

Jamie F2265-00073538-B

Jamie was a spoiled girl, at least by the standards of where she lived in. She coasted through her birthday punishment, instead of , went to an upscale all girls college, if you can call a technical school a college, and wore quality designer clothes. While partying with friends she was pulled out of a club by men in uniform and spent the night in a jail cell.

Jamie was arrested twenty-seven hours ago and is now kneeling on a hard round wooden platform. Since this was a female court, there was no defendants table, jury, or councilor for the defense. On the witness stand one of the officers gave a totally fictional account of how he and his partner were called to the club and found Jamie acting erratically with powder on her nostrils. Jamie’s back was struck by an officer of the court’s club every time she interrupted, forcing her silences as he continued. The officer then described how he found a small bag of cocaine which was later totaled at three grams. His partner told a similar story when it was his turn.

Then the judge pronounced the her sentence.

“For one count of criminal possession of cocaine, I find the accused, Jamie F2265-00073538-B guilty. For resisting arrest I find the accused, Jamie F2265-00073538-B guilty. Bailiffs, please prepare the prisoner for sentencing.”

Two men came up over to Jamie, one holding her down while the other cut off her expensive and by now dirty designer dress.

“Do you know how much that costs you-“

*smack*

The officer that cut off her dress slapped her quiet. He then removed her high heels, her jewelry already removed at processing.

She was now complete naked, green hair falling down in front, covering her right blue eye and stopping just short of her J sized breasts. If she were to stand, she’d reach five eight.

“The prisoner is sentenced to the maximum of ten years for the first count of criminal possession and one year for resisting arrest. The prisoner shall be transferred to the DFA and contracted into indentured servitude.”

*bang*

“Next case!”

Jamie was dragged away screaming her innocence, an officer occasionally smacking one of her round cheeks and telling her to shut up, through a set of side doors while a new woman was brought forward before the judge.


Jamie’s father was an influential man who made many enemies. The day she was arrested was the day her parents died through a car accident arranged by one of her father’s enemies. Jamie, being his only daughter, was punished as an example to her older brother so he would stay in line. Jamie’s terror however, is only just beginning.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)