More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TomTommy TomTommy

What's next?

Mirror mirror

The first thing you have to know is that the spell took the liberty of informing both Lara and Mandy of what the spell did when she awoke this morning.

As the knowledge entered there minds there eyes widened. Mandy let out a squeal of laughter.

“Omg! I wouldn’t be able to stand it... haha... that’s priceless! Being controlled like that”

“Enough of that! We did this, even if it was a accident. So let’s not make fun of her” despite saying that a Lara couldn’t resist smiling ear to ear.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Karen stretched as she slowly woke up. Yawing she pushed out her massive breasts, enjoying the feeling of them gently shaking as she did.

That’s when for no reason at all she lurched to her feet. Karen screamed as she almost lost her balance and her breasts shook wildly.

“What the hell?! What was that? Why am I .... hey!”

Her legs moved against her will and marched towards the bedroom mirror. Karen did try to resist but it was like someone had strings attached to her. She could wiggle and move against it but she still wound up moving in the wrong direction.

Karen stared into the mirror and was completely confused as to why she was standing there.

Her reflection responded by waving back at her, before giving a little victory lose.

“What... what are you? My reflection is moving on it’s own? Wait....... are you controlling me?”

The reflection raised both her hands and Karen glared as she responded exactly. Wiggling her fingers the reflection winked before hovering hands over her massive breasts.

Her eyes widened in understanding “no! No don’t you dare! Only sluts touch themselves like that.... so don’t you....”

Fingers dug into her wobbling fat breasts and squeezed, almost disappearing within the flesh. Her nipples poked between her fingered and began to harden.

Letting out a high pitched squeal she struggled against her invisible bonds.

“Stop.... ooooh stop groping me.... ooooh”

Sticking its tongue out the reflection just gave a cheeky grin.

Spinning around suddenly Karen found herself marching towards her bedroom door without her shirt.

“No no no I still need to put my top on so don’t....”

Standing in the hallway Karen gasped as she regained control off her body. Was it because of the lack of mirrors?

That’s when she saw ‘THOSE’ two hiding by the stairs. Blushing and letting out a horrified gasp Karen covered her chest and ran to the bathroom.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Damn Karen no need to flash the world! Have some respect”

“No wait Karen! Don’t go run away. Don’t go to the...... and she’s gone”

“Idiotic girl..... that bathroom is filled with mirrors”

“I know..... wanna see what happens next?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)