More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

Should they go now, or wait?

Meeting the Neighbours

A few minutes later saw Steve and Jan at the neighbours’ house whispering as they walked to the door, “I wonder what they will be like?” Jan asked.

“We are about to find out so shh.” Steve responded as he knocked on the door.

There was the sound of a start before they heard, “Just a minute,” in a feminine voice. Followed by the sound of walking towards the door.

The house was a pleasant single story colonial, blue boards and white trim a broad door flanked by two columns of windows curtained in mesh. They could see a large figure behind the mesh but could make out no detail as it seemed to fumble a little. Then the door was opened.

Before them stood a female Centaur, at about six feet, maybe six two she was an imposing sight. Her tan fur covered her legs and sides, her skin was also tanned to a golden brown but covered by a loose fitting top which covered just her front and arms and barely that with the size of her breasts. “Hello.” She greeted the two humans.

“Hi, I’m Jan this is my partner Steve.” Jan said holding out one hand, “We’re your neighbours and came over here to welcome you to the neighbourhood.”

“Oh, how kind,” the Centaur relied, “I’m Kyalantri, call me Kay.” Her smile was wide, her lips lush and seemingly a natural shade of chocolate, she paused for a moment, “Oh do you want to come in?” Steve and Jan agreed and were led into the house, it was sparsely furnished and there didn’t seem to be any boxes left unpacked. “Sorry it took me so long to answer the door, I’m still getting used to clothes but we were told that there were rules about going around naked.”

“It’s alright,” said Steve, “no problem at all.” He looked around again as they went through the living room into the kitchen, “You seem to have unpacked quickly.” He remarked.

“Oh we Centaurs don’t have much in the way of furniture, no chairs, or couches, and on our world there was no such thing as electricity, so our lamps and torches we could leave behind and we haven’t bought a TV or anything like that.” She looked down to see Steve still holding the bottles. “Do you want me to take those?”

“Oh yes, sorry. A house warming gift.” Steve said, “We didn’t know if you would prefer red or white so we brought both.”

She reached down and took the bottles from him, “We haven’t any grapes on our world either, so this will be a new experience, shall I get some glasses?” before either Jan or Steve could respond she calls out “Gen, dear.” And they heard a response from somewhere down the hallway.

“If you want to have a drink now.” Jan responded as Kay turned around and opened a cupboard to reveal earthen cups. Her rump was round and her tail the same dark blonde as her hair.

Steve too was looking as Kay continued to talk, “Thank you for coming and introducing yourselves, Gen and I were worried about how we were going to meet people, we are so used to herd life this is all so new to us.” Just as she was turning back to face her guests a larger Centaur walked into the kitchen, “Gen!” Kay exclaimed.

He paused a moment and then looked down at himself and at his wife’s top, “Sorry,” he rambled, “I can go put something on, I’m still getting used to it.”

Steve waved a dismissive hand at his comment and his naked form, darker of fur then his wife and broader of build he was a powerful figure to look at “It’s your house.” He explained away, Jan shot him a look, which he didn’t understand.

“Mighty fine of you.” The centaur said stepping forward and reach his hand out, “I’m Gen.” They shook hands and introduced themselves, and Steve was almost certain he was looking down Jan’s top.

As Jan was shaking his hand her eyes glazed over and then she quickly looked up into Kay’s eyes while blushing “So, a drink?” Jan said.

Is it a late night, or just a quick drink

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)