More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Laerra Lloeen Laerra Lloeen

What subject do you have first?

Meeting Ashley on the way to school

On your way to school, you arrive at the street corner where you usually meet up with your best friend. After a couple minutes, Ashley rounds a corner and you're again taken aback by how gorgeous your best friend is. At 6'6'', she stands a little taller than you. Her natural facial expression makes her seem like she's always trying to seduce you. Her long, curly, dark hair falls well past her shoulders. Some of her curls found their way past her collarbone on top of her cleavage, guiding your eyes away from hers, past her luscious lips and down to her valley. Lucky for you, she's wearing a black tank top, showing off a good amount of side boob, and a colorfully patterned skirt that reaches just above her knees.

You consciously have to bring your eyes back up to hers as she covers the last few meters. She happily greets you and takes you into one of her snugly bear hugs, her large breasts pressing into your shoulders. You can't help but get a little aroused, especially since she always holds you for a couple of seconds. After that, you both casually make your way to school together.

On the way to class, you can't help but feel that today, Ashley seems to be eyeing you more than usual. Even some of her comments seem to be trying to seduce you. After some thinking, you ignore it though and blame it on not having been able to masturbate in the last 24 hours, as sports, studying and family have taken up your whole time. Unbeknownst to you, Ashley had a bet with her sister Amy the previous evening and has to finally gather the courage to get something going with you, or do favors for Amy for the next month. And she really hates doing favors for Amy.

Does Ashley continue to seduce you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)