More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shendude Shendude

Who do we follow?

Meet Jo and Jonas

One night, Josephine Fuller ("Josie" to her parents, "Jo" to everyone else) found herself alone, having been dumped by her boyfriend of one week. Apparently, while his lust for hazel-eyed, hard-bodied hotness was sufficient for him to get over the intimidation factor of her badge and bisexuality, her murdered husband and teenage son was apparently too much baggage for him. Feeling an understandable need to drown her sorrows, but not wishing to risk embarrass herself in front of her fellow police officers should she take said sorrow-drowning too far, she decided not to visit one of the cop bars that were her usual haunts.

Instead she went to a more upscale place, and found herself sitting next to a rather unusual man. He was ten years her senior, and almost stereotypically academic, down to the tweed and elbow-patches. And yet, somehow, he positively oozed sex appeal. After several drinks, she found the courage (or lost the judgement) to ask if the obvious solution was correct; was he, in fact, a native of Sexworld? Fortunately for Jo, he took this mild invasion of his privacy with grace, answering in the affirmative, as well as introducing himself as Athleney Jones, further explaining that this unusual moniker was derived from that of a minor character in the chronicles of Conan Doyle's great detective.

Being herself something of a Sherlockian aficionado, and being more than a little buzzed, Jo found herself intrigued that this great work of literature existed in both realities, and interrogated Athleney (or, Lenny, as her preferred to be called) about the differences and similarities between the two version. Or at least, she started to; after discovering that in the Sexworld version both Holmes and Watson were women, and that their relationship unambiguously had a sexual component, the conversation drifted to their personal lives. Lenny explained that he was a professor of English Literature, that he had arrived in this reality less than a day ago to participate in a week-long conference, and that he was already homesick, missing his wives and children. Jo, in turn, explained that her son, Jonas, had born while she was in high school, that she had managed to raise him with the help of her parents until their deaths a few years previously, that she had subsequently found and then lost her soulmate over the course of a single year, and that she had been desperately lonely ever since.

The two eventually went back to Jo's apartment for a night of ardent lovemaking that, despite substantial hangovers, they both vividly remembered the next night. To Jo's great pleasure and surprise, he got along famously with Jonas, and the duo resolved to have dinner that night. Thus began a passionate affair that continued for the remainder of the week. a few months later, Lenny found himself once again in Jo's reality, and the affair resumed. After two years, Lenny informed Jo that he was tired of seeing her only for weeks at a time, begging her to relocate to Sexworld and be his wife. Jo gave it some thought, discussed it with Jonas, and ultimately accepted Lenny's proposal, and after making arrangements to be transferred to a precinct in Sexworld, she and Jonas packed their bags and moved in with her fiance and his family.

So, what are Jo's future sister-wives and Jonas' future step-siblings like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)