More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by OppositeOfMiddle OppositeOfMiddle

Who does she ask first?

Me (The Prequel) [Illustrations throughout]

Phoebe looks at me and asks, “Have you ever done anything sexual with a group?”

Wife2

I respond, “I haven’t had an orgy or anything. But in my early 20s I did play a drinking game with some of my friends that had some sexual elements to it. But after the game, there was definitely some wild sex involved.”

Monica asks, “When was this!? I haven’t heard about it before.”

Main

I answer, “It was during one of my summers during college. I think I was 21. I was working at a summer camp. The counselors get pretty wild when the kids aren’t around.”

Phoebe says, “If there’s attractive people, and sex involve, I want to hear about it.”

“Does anybody else?” I ask.

“Obviously I’m curious about it,” says Monica.

Ross asks, “Did this happen the summer we all worked at the camp together?”

Ross

Joey adds, “Yeah, because I don’t remember any sex games when we worked there with you.”

Joey

Rachel says, “Y’all worked at a summer camp together? I assumed you all went to college together.”

Wife1

I reply to Rachel, “We went to college together, and for one summer we all worked at the same camp in Maine.” Then I address the guys’ questions. “It did happen that summer. But it was at the end of summer when most everyone had left including you guys. There were just a few of us left the last week to close up the camp. I never told you guys the story because it involves people you knew. And you might be upset if you hear what happens.”

Ross yells, “Now obviously you HAVE to tell us this story. Who was involved?”

Who was involved?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)