More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Aroband Aroband

Who do we start with?

Matthew - Uninfected

Matthew Farley was one of the best of the best. Trained to shoot since he was ten, he had joined the military out of high school and quickly found his aptitude as a sniper. Deployed three times, he was cool under pressure and once he had a target, always hit his mark. So when a bizarre outbreak of some top-secret sex virus had broken out in the suburbs of a major metropolis, he was one of the people the military had bothered to specifically recruit to get a handle on the situation.

Which was what had brought him to where he was. Sitting in a small room in an apartment building overlooking a wide street, rifle at the ready. He and his squad, made up of three other men and two women, were tasked with pushing the quarantine zone forward on this street, part of a unified effort to take back a small section of the city from the infected. It was dangerous, but the situation had to be contained and suppressed. Looking out the window he was positioned at, Matthew was serving as the lookout on the street.

"Farley, how's it looking up there?" a voice came from his earpiece.

"Not much movement, a few infected down a couple streets, but I'm not seeing anyone closer. You should be clear to advance, Mitchrow," he said briefly.

"Roger. Alright team, let's move to the next building," Stan Mitchrow, the leader of the squad, said to the rest of the group downstairs, five forms dressed in urban camouflage advancing towards the next building they were set to clear in orderly fashion. Matthew was tempted to relax, but himself to remain vigilant, knowing that at any point something could go horribly wrong.

Time passed and the group steadily cleared building after building, coming down to the last two, both small, local stores. Just as Matthew called out that the group was clear to proceed, he heard a shuffling sound from somewhere in the building. Temporarily abandoning his post, he pulled out the pistol he carried for those situations. Turned out, he didn't have to look hard. Just outside the room, a lithe cat-girl was pacing on nearly silent feet, her purple-ish tail and ears twitching. She grinned alluringly, small fangs poking out of her mouth.

"Looks like I was right, there was a naughty boy playing hide-and-seek up here." Matthew quickly glanced around, trying to find an avenue of escape. "Don't worry cutie, there's no one here but us. You get all this to yourself," she said, running her hands over the curving slopes of her sizable breasts and hips.

"Nice of you to offer, but I think I'll be going," he said, trying to sidle along the wall towards the staircase.

"Aren't I? After all, who wouldn't want to fuck me? You can run if you want, I actually enjoy a little chase once in a while. But then who would look out for your friends?" she purred, smiling smugly. A moment after she finished, sound exploded from Matthew's earpiece and from the street.

"Farley, where the fuck are you? These buildings are full of infected! Open fire!!" A hail of gunshots echoed through the previously quiet street, a few cries of pain coming from the horde of infected that had appeared.

"Oops, guess they couldn't wait anymore. That's okay though, it's too late anyways," the cat-girl said, her tail waving over her cute ass. "So what'll it be, big boy? Want to play a little before we get down to it?" Matthew froze, examining his options quickly, before firing of a shot at the girl's leg to cripple her and diving back into the room he had been in, slamming the door shut. He heard a yowl from the hallway and furious scratching, and knew the door probably wouldn't last long.

Out on the street, it was chaos. A dozen infected had come out of the abandoned store fronts and were advancing on the soldiers, who were firing wildly at them. Bullets slowed them down, but wounds quickly healed and lust replaced pain. Matthew was able to drill a high caliber round through the head of one of the extraordinarily well-hung men, which seemed to kill him, but the rest quickly realized the risk and moved more erratically, making it harder for him to land a shot.

It was a losing battle, Matt's squad quickly falling back towards the buildings they had already cleared. Matthew was trying to pick off the larger targets, hoping to get rid of some of the more dangerous infected, but his attention was split between the horde on the street and the sexy cat-girl chipping away at the door, the wood starting to split and buckle as she got closer to her trapped prey.

Matt was searching the street for another suitable target when he caught movement out of the corner of his eye. Creeping out of the shadows of one of the supposedly cleared buildings was a small group of two infected women and one male, inching closer to the unattended backs of his squad members. Fumbling for his radio, Matthew swiveled his rifle, quickly downing one of the females in the small group.

"Mitchrow, two behind y-!" His cry was cut off by the radio being smashed out of his hand and the cat girl tackling him against the wall, who had managed to get into the room without his noticing. He choked in surprise, until the female feline jumped onto his shoulders and held her drooling pussy to his lips.

"Sorry big boy, you should know cats are great at hunting prey. Now lick that kitty," she said with relish, holding herself in place and forcing her love juice into his mouth when Matthew tried to breathe, infecting him with the same virus that raged through her.

Matthew's arousal, which he had been trying to suppress, flared through his entire body and he knew he was beyond hope. 'Well, if I'm damned, might as well enjoy it,' he rationed, his tongue reaching out to play with the cat-girl's rippling folds. Fueled by the virus and his previous experienced, he went to work, quickly rewarded with another flow of corrupting fluid and the woman's loud purring. He felt his muscles grow slightly as the infection ran its course.

Deciding he had played enough, Matthew grabbed the girl sitting on his shoulders and pulled her down, squeezing her large and lightly furred breasts before pressing her against the wall next to the window. Knowing what was next, the feline fatale ripped at his urban camouflage pants, exposing his engorged length. Without waiting on any pretense, Matthew eagerly pushed his cock into the girl's tight pussy. The two groaned in pleasure and quickly accelerated their fucking to breakneck pace.

Matthew was in heaven, wholly focused on the incredible tightness of the pussy he was pounding and the magical sensation of her heavy breasts. In fact, she was somehow only becoming tighter the longer they rutted. Spittle jumped from his mouth as he pushed as much of his rigid dick into her as possible.

"Looks like your friends are having fun too," the cat-girl said between cries of ecstasy. Matthew grudgingly pulled his gaze away from her undulating hips to look out the open window. The number of gunshots had dropped off dramatically and Matt quickly saw why. Three of his former squad members had already fallen to the infection. Madison Pickings, one of the women on the team, and Stan had their backs against the wall in hopes of being ignored.

Sarah, the other female member of the squad, was being fucked from behind by a well-endowed, muscular man with black hair trailing down his rippling back. Sarah had been stripped bare, her lightly muscled, but otherwise mostly flat body on display. Her tongue was lolling as she bobbed back and forth to the time of her fucking. Matt could see her hair, normally cut in a neat bob, lengthening into long, loose strands, which her dominator quickly grabbed and used to pull her further back onto him. Blonde hair was also growing out of her back, forming a line down her spine. With her chest more exposed, Matthew could see that her formerly flat chest had blossomed into small breasts, no more than b-cups, but not just two. Four more long nipples had appeared down her chest, each one sitting at the peak of a smaller breast.

"Taking doggy style to the with that one," the cat girl said snidely. Matthew fucked her more forcefully, reaching new depths within her, sending her into violent orgasm and leaving her unable to make any more witty remarks.

Jacob and Lawrence had also succumbed to the virus, each one shoving their massive dicks into one of a pair of redheads, who screamed and yelled encouragement to them and each other, seemingly making a competition out of who could fuck and cum better. Lawrence was grunting mindlessly and, if the flood of white liquid running down his and his partner's legs was any indication, had already cum multiple times.

"FUCK! CUM! MORE!!" Matthew could hear him yelling as he hilted himself within the girl to cum again, drool falling from his slack jaw. Jacob roared in agreement, but his changes were more drastic. His legs and feet had morphed, tearing open his pants and thick boots and exposing coarse brown fur and shiny hooves. Gaining a foot in height, the transforming man lifted his prize higher as he fucked his new, bovine dick into her. His head and face twisted and elongated, horns sprouting from his scalp and face extending to form a bull's nose. Snorting hard enough to blow his partner's hair into her face, Jason roared and blasted cum into the woman's already full pussy, her abdomen swelling slightly to accommodate his massive load.

"Jason always was bull-headed. And Lawrence was as dumb as bricks sometimes," Matthew said, trying to get more of his dick into the cat-girl.

"See, it's fun, isn't it?" she said. Matthew nodded absently, still watching his former comrades fuck and be fucked.

"Be a lot better if I could fucking cum. I can't even get my whole dick in you. I thought you were all supposed to be built to fuck," he said angrily.

"I think anyone would have trouble taking this monster though, infected or not," the girl said, and Matt finally looked down. His six-inch cock had more than quintupled in length, standing far out from his body. Impressively, the cat-girl was taking more than a foot of it, but that still left almost two feet of dick exposed to the air. "No wonder you can't cum. Let me try something." She pulled herself off of him, orgasming again as his enormous length left her body. She quickly re-positioned, wrapping half his length with her large tits and sucking the tip into the warm mouth. Moving so that her entire body rubbed him, he was assaulted with pleasure and his muscles clenched as his urge to cum became overpowering. His balls, now the size or oranges, churned with virus-laden cum and he suddenly knew what he wanted.

Matthew moved as quickly as he could without dislodging the cat-girl, the extra movement only causing more stimulation. He could feel every small, delicate hair of hers brushing his lengthy cock. Every stroke of her curvy body brought him closer to orgasm, which was fast approaching.

"Get off," he groaned, now only barely holding back. The sexy feline paid him no mind until he her off.

"What are you doing?" she hissed as Matthew moved so that his enormous cock was sticking out the window. "Hey, give that back, you're going to waste it." He kept her at arm's length, something he now found extremely easy to do.

"I'm not going to waste it. I just thought I should make sure my skills aren't rusty." He jerked his dick harder, feeling his balls and muscles clench as his cum was along his huge length. He felt it ripple down towards his end until it finally got there. He yelled in pleasure as his jizz rocketed out, sailing out the window, across the street, and splattered across Madison's face, an easy 40 yards away. He saw her sputter in surprise, opening her mouth just in time to catch the next blast in it. She must have made some noise, because Stan turned in time to see a third wad of cum hit her in the chest.

"SHIT, PICKINGS! We need to move! Are you all right?!" he yelled desperately, clearly overwhelmed by the sudden fuck fest.

"I'm fine, sir," she said with a crazed look in her eyes. "I'm soooo good. Everything feels good. Hey, you want to fuck me? I know you like my ass, I've seen you looking. I bet you like a nice thick girl. I'm better than ever now!" Madison grunted as her ass expanded, her already respectable curves growing into those of a fertility goddess, just begging to be bred. Stan's partially erect cock came to full mast, tenting his pants severely. Madison's pants stretched deliciously as her waist and thighs thickened slightly to support her new hips, the loose fabric pulling tight as the flesh beneath filled out. In moments, she looked more like a slutty imitation of the soldier she was supposed to be. A button on her shirt snapped as her breasts gained just enough size to balance out her voluptuous lower half.

Swaying her sultry hips, she walked over to her superior officer, ensuring his eyes were stuck fast to her waist. She quickly jerked his pants down, letting his sizable erection pop free. Stroking it languidly, she teasingly tugged her own pants off, moving slowly enough to drive Stan mad.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she whispered in his ear, still holding his attention with her handjob and gently rocking hips. "Do you want to see my fat ass bounce as you push your little cock into my hot pussy?" He absently nodded, his mind far away. Madison giggled a little before the seductress disappeared and her hunger for cock overwhelmed her. The crazed look came back full and she tackled her trapped captain to the ground, wasting no time in impaling herself on him and starting to ride him with full . "Gimme that dick..." she groaned as he bottomed out, her eyes rolling in pleasure.

Meanwhile, Matthew was happily getting his lengthy cock massaged by the cat-girl that had infected him. He had already cum once in her mouth with enough to knock her against the wall. Apparently even at its weakest, his cum packed quite the punch at short range. Not that it had stopped the feline, of course. Matthew quickly felt his orgasm approaching again and let loose with his endless reserves of semen, covering the walls, ceiling and the girl in front of him, who was lapping up every bit she could find.

"That's incredible," she said between licks, catching the sizable blobs trickling down his three-foot length. "How far do you think you can shoot it?" Matt couldn't help but wonder the same thing.

End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)