More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by holahola202 holahola202

Who are you, and what's next?

Matt Sheridan: 23 Year Old Film Crew Assistant

Without even a glance back at the person running the store, you hurry outside. You walk towards your car, turning the stone over in your hand. A part of you believes in everything the attendant said, but as you walk you start to berate yourself for that stupidity. Still, the stone looks nice, and you killed some time before heading back to work.

Once you get back to your car, you get in and start to drive to work. As you do, you daydream about the sorts of things you would do if the stone really worked. All the perverted fantasies of control you've had start to come to mind. Although you're generally seen as a nice guy, you do have a pretty deep perverted streak with these fantasies, and you're a little afraid of what you'd do if the stone really did work.

Eventually, you make it to work and park, then get inside the building. You're working as an assistant on set for an upcoming animation film called Naya Legend of the Golden Dolphin. As you near your boss, Eric, you sigh and steel yourself, preparing for today's fresh horrors. For every good moment that you've had on set, it seems as though you've had a hundred horrid experiences. The only really good things about this job are that it offers a slight opportunity for advancement and an occasional opportunity to steal glances at the three hot voice actors on the film: Kate Winslet, Megan Fox, and Ellen Page. Your few interactions with them haven't always been pleasant, though Ellen's generally been nice, but seeing them has certainly been a boon.

Your boss sees you approaching, and you can immediately tell that he's already pissed about something. He glares at you and waits for you to get next to him, then yells, "Matt, you finally fucking showed up! Get me and the camera crew some damn coffee, then we'll have to have another talk."

Your stomach sinks. It's not a bad task, but you know something worse is coming. Besides, it's the stereotypical task assigned to nobodies and as such it always makes you feel more shitty than it should. "Will do," you respond with a fake smile. You start to turn around, one hand rubbing the stone in your pocket as if it's meant to be a stress reliever. Something rises within you and you exclaim, "You must think I'm good enough for better work." You flinch back, panicking, and weakly say, "Right? I'm sorry."

He looks at you with confusion, and finally says, "You know what, I do actually think that. Unfortunately, I can't let you today, but I'll bring it up with the higher ups. For now, just keep doing what I and others are asking, but you should be moving up soon." He gives you a reassuring smile and pat on the shoulder, then turns around to continue with whatever he was working on before.

You stare at his back for a moment, dumbstruck, and then walk away with a huge grin plastered on your face. It seemed so out of character for him, and suddenly you remember the stone. The idea that it could be the thing responsible seems pretty unlikely to you though, so you push it to the back of your mind.

Soon, you reach the small back room where the coffee pot is and start to make enough for a few cups. Once you do, another assistant by the name of Anne walks in. She's always been fairly nice to you, and is almost as hot as the actresses that are on set. She wants to join them one day, but it doesn't sound to you as if she's had enough training, and you certainly haven't seen her be skilled in it. Or in anything else for that matter. Anne is a kind soul, but she isn't particularly skilled at much, so she's just stayed at the bottom of the assistants for a few years. She does have nice, wavy blonde hair, a pretty face, a well above average bust, a thick ass and thighs, a fairly thin waist, and a somewhat toned body. Today, as she does most days, she's wearing tight black slacks, a long sleeve, white collared shirt, and a fancy grey jacket with the buttons undone over it. Beyond that, her vanilla and pure life belied her fairly dirty sense of humor, and the two of you have a bit of rapport with some off-color jokes. Not that she's interested in you, like you kind of are in her. You glance at her out of the corner of your eye, your arousal growing.

Anne heads to a table with some catered food and starts to make some plates. She looks over her shoulder at you and sarcastically says, "Gotta be a good woman and make some food for my men. In this case, the writers. Watcha up to?"

You chuckle, then shrug with your hands in your pockets and say, "I'm just getting some coffee for my boss and the camera crew. But that's good you're doing that. You always give men what they want, which is of course a quality of a good woman like yourself."

You smile and give a slight laugh to show you're joking. Normally, Anne would laugh at something like that, but instead she just stares at you with a confused expression, her eyes somewhat clouded. Concerned, you say, "Hey, you alright? Did I say something wrong?"

She startles, and her eyes clear. "No, not at all," she replies, smiling. I certainly do whatever men want of me." She goes back to her plates, and you start to pour the coffee now that it has finally finished.

Something nags at you as you pour, however. You look back at Anne and think about how her last comment didn't seem to be in her joking voice. As you do, you steal a glance at her juicy ass, though concern and interest still dominate your thoughts. Adrenaline shoots through you as you see that she saw your glance, and you start to think about how to play it off. Before you can do anything, she smiles at you and gives her ass a slight shake. Despite yourself, your eyes are immediately transfixed by her ass jiggling in her tight slacks. She says, "Look all you want, sexy," then turns back to the plates and continues to make them while shaking her ass provocatively.

The stone comes to your mind, and you realize that if it works Anne might have to do whatever men want, even if it's just something that she thinks one man probably wants. You start to believe it may really work given how out of character she is acting right now, and how your boss acted earlier. You see that Anne is almost done, so you try to think of something to test that would confirm whether or not the stone works without raising suspicion. The first things that come to mind involve sex, but you try to push past those thoughts since they could obviously give you away. A joke could work, or perhaps an obviously incorrect statement, you think to yourself. The idea of saying something about how she acts occurs to you, then you start to think about saying something about her attire, and then you start trying to think of something else.

Anne finishes her plates and starts to move the first one to a cart. You panic, grab the stone, see a picture of a cheerleader on the wall, and blurt out, "You always wear a skimpy cheerleading uniform." You immediately kick yourself as your eyes widen and your heart rate spikes. You point to the picture and stammer out, "Um, I mean, w-w-wouldn't t-that be w-weird? I saw that p-p-picture and thought it."

Anne stops what she's doing, then turns to face you. Her face has grown red, and she leans in. Your stress skyrockets, but then she says, "How did you know? When I'm here I keep it under these clothes for work, but I thought it was hidden well."

You look down and notice that if you stare you can just make out some fluff near her ass, then see that there's also something more than a bra under her collared shirt. The craziness hits you, and you realize that the stone truly does work. With that realization, that knowledge, comes an onslaught of your sexual desires. Exercising control, changing people, and everything else flashes through your mind's eye. You somewhat compose yourself and say, "I didn't really, I was joking, but I can now that I'm looking for it. Why do you do that?"

She glances down, ashamed, and responds, "Well, I really like how it feels. For some reason it makes me feel sexy and empowered, so I just always wear a cheerleading outfit under my clothes. And to bed." She squirms, then breathlessly adds, "It also turns me on a bit. I even got a waterproof one for when I shower." She puts her head in her hands, then says, "Please don't tell anyone, okay?"

Anne's reasoning interests you, as does the fact that she truly always wears the outfit, but it also turns you on. You respond, "Alright, I won't," but think about what to do now that you know the power that hold in your pocket.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)