More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alostsoul Alostsoul

What subject do you have first?

Math

Your first subject was math with Mr. Billens, he was slightly over weight blonde haired man with a beard. Known for being a pretty laid back teacher you didn’t hate going to math, it also helped that you were pretty good at it. You were no child prodigy but you were pretty sure you had one of the top grades in the class. The only thing you didn’t like about the class was that you didn’t really have any friends in that class. No one in the class out right disliked you, you just never seemed to click with any one there.

You found a seat, and pulled out a pencil as Mr. Billens walked to the front of the class. “Ok everyone we are going to be doing some thing a bit new today so I am allowing you to work in partners.” He said. “Help each other out but you shouldn’t be letting any one do all of the work by themselves.” Mr Billens started explain the lesson while writing on the chalk board. After a few minutes of explanation he handed out a paper to everyone, and told every one to find a partner if they wanted to.

People quickly slid their desk together partnering up. You looked around, it seemed no one wanted to pair up with you. Which was fine with you as you were pretty confident you didn’t need any ones help on this paper. As People started chatting, and working on the assignment you were about to put lead to paper when you heard a voice behind you.

“Can some one please partner up with me, and help me with the assignment please?”

You turned around to see the person asking for help was….

Who was asking for help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)