More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Whose story will we follow?

Mary Roberts (21, F)

She was out of town on work and alone in a hotel room...and bored as sin. Mary was lucky enough to have landed a job young where she could work remotely from a computer, the dream job for someone who in a lockdown needed money. But she was also unlucky enough that she needed to be able to go on site 'just in case' That's why she was in the hotel room, she'd essentially been shipped from the UK to the US with barely enough time to pack so that she could keep tabs on things 'just in case'

However nothing had happened in the entire month she'd been working at the company, everything went as smooth as butter, probably due to all the 'just in case' mechanisms they had in place. Making her 7th report tonight, Mary lightly groaned and took a short break from sitting in front of her laptop and headed to grab a drink.

Walking along she caught herself in the mirror, and stopped to admire herself a little. The brunette took pride in her appearance, though her uniform looked a little loose, unbuttoned in places, hair not fully in a bun. With a sigh she reached a hand up and tugged at the bun, letting her long brown hair fall to her shoulders, draped over her shirt. Mary chuckled a little, she didn't exactly treat that shirt well but it was probably the only one she had in the US.

That shirt stopped her from admiring herself though. More buttons came away, fabric pulled aside, shrugged off of shoulders, tossed onto the bed. "Hm, better..." She mumbled, the lace bra keeping her breasts barely contained...but her eyes went down to the skirt. No, she can't do with that either, wasting no time she quickly loosened the garment, letting it fall around her ankles, revealing a pair of panties matching her bra. How much further would Mary go? She's already in breach of uniform...

Squirming, the girl couldn't help herself, it'd been a long day, Mary needed a break and a chance to get some 'weight' off her chest. Hands go behind her back, fumbling for a moment before more fabric slips away, and a pair of D-cups, plump but firm come out to play. Letting out a long sigh of relief she tossed the bra aside, stretching her arms above her head.

"Ugh finally..." The brunette murmured to herself, the restrictive garment no longer binding her bosom, allowing her to breathe freely, and run her hands over those perky nipples of hers. "That was getting stuffy" She says, now only wearing her lace panties. The bra was such a relief to remove, it's almost a shame not to pull those panties off, the picture isn't complete, besides, who ONLY wears panties?

Successfully convincing herself, she stepped over to the bed, almost putting on a show for an imaginary audience, swaying her hips along to a beat only existing within her own head, thumbs hooked into the side straps of he panties. "Time to complete this picture" Mary giggled lightly, deliberately emphasising her English accent as she ever so delicately pushed that lace down her toned legs, before letting them fall to her ankles.

And there she was, naked as a newborn babe, minus of course her trimmed pubic hair, a light fuzz between her thighs. Just to be safe Mary scampered over to her computer, kicking the panties off of her foot, slowly taking a seat. It felt nuts, even though she wasn't in a call at the moment, she was naked at her workstation, totally nude, she could feel her bare buttocks on the chair, faintly sticking to the leather as she shifted her weight. Thankfully, the reports page was nearly barren, the only one was a simple systems reset, easily completed.

But Mary felt, unsatisfied. Sure she was naked and working, but she wanted to step it up a notch. Biting her lip she sat and thought, her toes curling as perverse ideas entered her mind. Until finally she had it, it was risky and dirty, but she had it. Double checking the list and confident it might not update for a hot minute, Mary arose from her work chair, then carefully headed towards the door.

She'd done this before. Well not THIS per say, but streaked, not in a hotel but through her school's football field, she'd managed to even do it during the day, just picked a time when she knew it should be empty. Mary was getting the exact same feelings as before, butterflies in her stomach at even the thought of the risk, the thrill, that cat and mouse game between her and everyone else, clothed predators hunting the nude prey.

The prey animal slowly opened the door, peering out into the hall before judging it safe enough for exposure. Then one unclothed leg at a time...she exited the safety of her hotel room, stepping out into the hallway before closing the door behind her, making sure it didn't click fully shut though. This was it, it was real, her whole body stood on end as her senses got used to her new risky surroundings. For Mary her arousal heightened as she stod dumbly in the corridor...before finally setting off...

What is Mary's goal?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)