More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calcium.field calcium.field

Where do we begin?

Mars and the Multiverse

It all started with a ringing alarm clock. Mars awoke from her stupor, head swimming with vague memories of the night before. The phantom of a bad decision furled and unfurled beneath her eyes, teasing a vision of something she shouldn't have done.

But what was it?

She couldn't remember anything particularly odd from last night. If anything, it was a painfully boring episode in the life of a modern twentysomething: fishing one of her last clean outfits from the closet and pulling it on in a hurry; tripping over a pile of clothing and banging her knee on the bedframe; rushing to the club to see if she'd missed all the action... okay, so it wasn't exactly a charmed life, and she'd made a lot of shitty decisions in the past. But at least she could remember them.

She was rubbing the side of her head as she eased herself out from under the covers. For a moment her eyes scanned the space next to her, half-expecting an anonymous lump to lie there; but there was nobody else beneath the blankets. Okay, so we can cross at least one thing off the list, Mars thought, as she rose to a sitting position and arched her back. A soft moan escaped her lips as her back popped and her muscles slackened.

Mars' phone was buried beneath the blankets, at the very edge of the bed. Before it could finally tumble to the floor Mars snatched it and unlocked it. She had a few messages, updates from social media, etc.; nothing exciting or revelatory. It suddenly occurred to Mars that she couldn't even remember the name of the club she'd gone to last night.

There was a mirror sitting at the far side of the room, pressed against the wall with little regard to feng shui or even basic interior design. Mars caught a glimpse of herself as she stood up: her crimson hair, fashioned into a messy undercut; her smeared makeup, a clue to the night before; her heavy tits, nipples tenting the fabric of her shirt; there were things she couldn't help but notice. She was still wearing a shirt -- a rarity -- and wore nothing else but a thong. A beam of sunlight bounced off the corner of the mirror as Mars stepped forward, flashing across her eyes and making her wince. Through the gleam, she could see select bits of her anatomy jiggle and bounce with each step.

Mars' head ached, and she felt groggy. But she knew there was no point in staying shut in all day, so she crossed the room to her dresser and pulled out some clothes seemingly at random. She pulled off her shirt and threw it on the floor, quickly replacing it with a black t-shirt and a denim jacket. She kept her thong on, pulling a pair of pants up over it. She didn't bother putting on a bra. Mars ran a hand threw her hair, styling it into something vaguely acceptable.

As Mars bent down to pull on a pair of socks, she noticed something strange. Something foreign, something new to her body. Simply put, her breasts felt weird. They had always been huge, but something about them suddenly felt... perverse. Sensual in a way she couldn't describe. Her nipples felt tight. The jiggling of her bosom felt heavier, weightier. Mars shuddered as she felt her nipples brush against the interior of her shirt and, through it, the fabric of her pants.

"The fuck?" Mars muttered, a rough moan riding along the highs and lows of her voice. Her voice had always been somewhat deep, a little husky, but today it sounded almost alien to her. She knew it was her voice, but her head felt like it was full of cotton and every sound felt like it came from another room. Another world, even.

Mars closed her eyes. She gently bit her lower lip, pressed her teeth hard against one another. She concentrated, tried to fight the borderline-orgasmic sensation sparked by her newly hyper-sensitive nipples. Her concentration turned to meditation, and from there she went into a semi-trance state. Strange images flooded her brain, fleeting glimpses of things she'd never imagined before.

Two women her age were making love on a bed. Mars couldn't see their faces, but if she had to be honest she wouldn't have remembered what they looked like anyway. Her attention was drawn to the women's breasts. Their tits were huge and heavy, bouncing and slapping against one another as the women tumbled in the sheets. Mars could swear she saw dark, wet spots forming on the bed beneath the women. Somehow, she knew instinctively that it was not cum.

Another image quickly swirled into focus: a muscular man in a loincloth stood in a sweeping valley, hair blowing in the wind. He had a Conan-esque thing going on, but he didn't carry a weapon. Mars knew this, even though the man was holding what appeared to be a thick club between his legs. She realized what he was actually holding, and saw the person standing opposite the man. Maybe "person" was too charitable, because Mars could swear that the man was in the middle of a staredown with a humanoid cow. She was standing upright, was covered in fur, and had horns jutting from the sides of her head. Like the women from the previous vision, Mars' fantasy honed in on the cow woman's enormous rack. Two huge tits, each multiple sizes bigger than the woman's head, jiggled and bounced with each movement of the woman's body.

Mars' imagination changed gears as the woman and the man rushed each other. Now she saw a humanoid cow woman, much like the one in her previous vision, kneeling before a large man. The man was covered in black hair... no. Fur. He was covered in black fur. He wasn't a man at all, but some kind of... bull man. He had big horns and rippling muscles, and the bed he was sitting on creaked beneath his weight. The cow woman was kneeling before him, and it didn't take many clues to let Mars know that she was sucking the bull man's dick.

Before Mars could stop herself, she sank to the floor, landing softly on her knees. One hand went to her crotch, gently massaging the fabric there; her other creeped up to her mouth. Mars extended a finger and began tracing along her bottom lip, occasionally dipping into her mouth and touching the inside of her lip. She uttered a soft moan and moved her hand from her lips to under her shirt. Mars blushed -- a rare occurrence for her -- as she cupped her breast.

Mars' silent reverie was suddenly broken by a cough.

"Hello there," said a voice from behind her. Mars filled with terror as she swung around to see the source of the voice. "You must be the Chosen One."

Who is the mysterious stranger?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)