More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

What citizen of Springfield will live an erotic adventure?

Marge Simpson (1)

Dissatisfied with sex with Homer , Marge turns to her friend and neighbor , Dr . Carol Saunders , a specialist in sexuality. Marge tells Dr. Saunders about her problems , and Carol , after analyzing the issue , suggests :

Dr. Saunders : - . I think the best therapies for your problem, Marge, are two: the Streaker method to supplant the lack of pleasure you feel, or also the Stalker method, this for use with Homer.

Marge : - In which consist of these methods , Carol?

Dr. Saunders : - . The Streaker method basically is that the patient has to expose her naked body to release sexual tension that is not released during sex . The Stalker method , rather, is a kind of erotic play between the patient and her partner. The patient "steals" her partner 's clothes in a certain place outdoors, and from there, the partner has to find a way to express and drive that contained sexual energy, while the patient does the same while she or he observes their partner .

Marge , a little flushed, replies to the Doctor.

Marge : - That methods seems a little .

Dr. Saunders : - . For your particular case , I find them the most useful. But we can also try something more conventional if you wish. Think about it and then talk about how to conduct therapy. Marge thinks about those choices throughout the day and finally decides to ...

What Marge decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)