More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which Holiday will you read?

Mardi Gras with Jennifer and Kelly

Jennifer rubbed her eyes. Why did she ever agree to come down to New Orleans for Mardi Gras? She laid on her bed and stared at the ceiling wondering this very question. It was loud, she had jet lag, and as she felt her non-existent breasts, she didn’t have the right materials for the annual parade. She sighed as she sat up. The hotel door opened and walked in her bubbly friend Kelly. Her blonde hair swayed around her round face; her small frame barely hiding her slight curves as she bounced into the room with her perky breasts. It was her idea to come down to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, somehow receiving free tickets for a public event. “Hey Jenny!” Kelly declared loudly, annoying Jennifer.

“Could you please keep it down?” Jennifer scowled, falling back onto the bed. “I’m trying to get some sleep before tonight.”

Kelly gasped, “Oh I’m so sorry!” She sat down on the bed beside Jennifer. “Hey, you know the reason I got the tickets was for a mission trip for my church.” Kelly said, looking at her feet. “They’re having a quiet, church style, Mardi Gras celebration if you want to do that instead of hitting the streets tonight.” Kelly stood up and stretched. “I’ll let you decide, I’m up for anything really.”

Which one should they attend?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)