More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Which one should they attend?

Hit the streets!

Jennifer sighed. “Well, we are in New Orleans, the Mardi Gras capital of the world.” Jennifer sat up and looked at Kelly. “We should definitely hit the streets.”

Kelly clapped in excitement. “Yay! I can’t wait!”

“But first, I’m going to nap, don’t want to pass out early.” Jennifer lay back down and settled to take a quick nap. She was going to get the most she could out of Mardi Gras tonight.

***

Jennifer and Kelly walked down the streets of New Orleans. The sound of jazz and the smell of and sweets permeated throughout the air. All around them were women, some covered in beads while others had only a few. Most wore simple white shirts while a few opted for the topless look, or a body paint theme. The amount of busty women around the two girls made Jennifer feel nervous. “Come on Jenny, cheer up!” Kelly exclaimed. “There’s so much freedom around us!” She patted Jennifer on her shoulder. “Look! Someone is throwing out beads!” She feverishly pointed toward a man in a jester outfit who threw out beads to willing women, showing him their breasts. He turned and momentarily locked eyes with Jennifer. She blushed as Kelly’s elbow jabbed her. Jennifer turned to see Kelly readying herself to get some beads. “Come on!” Kelly goaded, “It’s not Mardi Gras without some beads!”

Kelly wasn’t wrong…but it didn’t feel quite right. Jennifer had to make a decision quick, or else she wouldn’t get any beads from this guy.

Does she flash the jester?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)