More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheControverser TheControverser

Who will we join on their adventure?

Marcy Jones, an amateur cosplayer.

Marcy Jones took a deep breath and willed herself to get out of the car. This was a big step up from the kids parties and costume balls that had started her on the path to a cosplay career.

In fact, it didn't get any bigger than this. SAX was the Superbowl or the World Series of the cosplay world. There would be fans all around the building, trying their hardest to get lucky enough to get their picture taken with one of the professionals.

A professional she was NOT. In fact, she had almost chickened out of coming at all had it not been for her circle of friends who goaded her into it. They filled her head with compliments and words of encouragement. The worst part was she had actually believed them and now that she was outside the SAX building, she felt inferior to the professionals that she hadn't even seen or met yet!

There were several choices at her disposal. She had done Cammy from Street Fighter and had even done the cocky Cassie Cage from Mortal Kombat. However, the first character she had ever played, the character she was still a die hard fan of (even though the game is now considered old and obsolete) was Juliet Starling from Lollipop Chainsaw.

So, she once again donned the San Romero Knights cheerleading outfit complete with the pink panties that everyone would no doubt be seeing and attached the plastic head to her cheerleading skirt that would serve as her boyfriend's severed head. The last thing she did was put her hair up in the classic Juliet Starling pigtails.

Of course, without her trusty chainsaw, she was just a cheerleader. Her chainsaw was made entirely of foam except for the little remote sound machine next to the handle which provided the weapon with realistic chainsaw sounds. Picking up the foamed chainsaw, she closed her eyes and entered the building. It was time for some hot, steamy SAX.

As soon as she stepped inside, her fears and self doubts grew larger. The amount of people, not even in costume, was much larger than she had expected. When she caught sight of a few of the cos players, BB Brigade from the looks of it, she was in awe by their professionalism. The only thing she could do was be the best Juliet Starling she could.

Summoning up all of the courage that she could, she yelled out “Hi, everyone!” causing several of the attendees to look her way. Raising her chainsaw up in the air, she jumped up a few feet, doing a spin at the crest of her jump. She felt her skirt fly up as she came back down and felt her face heat up.

What a stupid move that had been... she just flashed a bunch of people her pink panties in the first few seconds of being there. That humiliating feat seemed to do the trick though, because the crowd, mixed with guys and gals, started moving towards her with their phones out.

“Juliet Starling!” someone called out.

Who called out to her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)