More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheControverser TheControverser

Who called out to her?

A fan boy at SAX with his older sister

Marcy smiled as a thirteen year old boy ran towards her with a small red, point and click digital camera. His older sister trailed behind him looking far less enthusiastic than her sibling

The older sister seemed to appraise Marcy's cheerleading outfit before shaking her head disapprovingly. Marcy tried to put the older sister's judgmental stares out of her head and instead focused on the excited boy who clearly wanted a photo with her.

“Hi, I'm Andy,” he introduced.

“Hi, Andy! I'm Juliet!” Marcy said, feeling herself fully slipping into the role.

“Duh!” Andy said with a laugh. “You are only the hottest and coolest zombie killer ever!”

“Thanks!” Marcy said, smiling at the compliment. “You want a picture?”

“Sure!” Andy said. “Sis, will you take it?”

“Ugh, fine, whatever,” his older sister said, snatching the camera from his hand.

Marcy got the impression that she would rather be anywhere than escorting her little brother around SAX. She could only imagine the fight the girl put up when her mom or dad asked her to do it. The fact that she wasn't having a good time, for some odd reason, made Marcy a little happier about the girl's attitude.

Posing with Andy was pretty fun. There were so many different options to choose from. In the end, they settled on three photos. One of Andy giving her a hug. The second one was of her bringing the chainsaw blade to his neck and him looking terrified. The final one was of Andy holding the chainsaw in his hand and Marcy giving him a thumbs up.

“How about one more?” the older sister asked with a sneer. “Why don't you let Andy take a picture with Nick?”

“Yeah!” Andy cheered.

Hmm. That could be problematic. The plastic head was located off her hip, so getting a good picture would be for her to bend over. No wonder that little witch was sneering.

Trying to make the best of it, she turned around and bent over ever so slightly, hoping that the skirt stayed in place and the pink panties weren't showing too much.

“Oh come on, you can do better than that!” the older sister sneered. “Bend over so the head is more prominently displayed!”

Part of Marcy wanted to stand up and give that girl a piece of her mind. The other part was afraid of disappointing Andy.

Does she pose or does she speak her mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)