More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheControverser TheControverser

Does she pose or does she speak her mind?

She poses.

“Um, okay,” she answered, bending over even more.

She felt her cheeks flush as the skirt rose up, showing a great deal of her red panties. This was NOT what she expected her experience at SAX to be like. She expected tasteful, well posed photos. Not photos of her pantied ass!

The older sister was checking the photo that she just took, clucking her tongue as she did. She shook her head and announced that she was deleting the photo, it was no good. Marcy demanded to see it but the older sister announced that it was already deleted.

“Let's try it again. I think your skirt was casting a shadow. We need to fix that. Can you raise it up any more?” the older sister asked.

“Raise it up more?” Marcy asked, dumbfounded.

“I'll do it, just get back into position,” the older sister said with a sigh.

Marcy reluctantly turned back around and bent over. She heard the footsteps of the older sister as she approached and felt her hand stop and rest on Marcy's ass.

“Let's try this,” the older sister said, pushing the skirt all the way up to the small of her back, her entire panty covered ass was now on display.

“Hey!” Marcy said, starting to stand up but the older sister **** her back down. “How about a sexy shot, Andy?”

Before Marcy could take control of the situation, the older sister grabbed the tops of her panties and yanked upwards. The pain, as bad as it was, was nothing to Marcy compared to the fact that she was fully aware most of, if not all of her bare cheeks were now on full display.

“Perfect!” the older sister said. “Stay put.”

“I will not!” Marcy said, starting to stand. “My panties are up my ass and they hurt!”

“Well, if they bother you that much, I can fix that...” the older sister says with a grin.

Marcy gulped, knowing that this couldn't be good.

What does the older sister do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)