More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kazza Kazza

Where does our tale begin?

Many years later, a young man washes ashore

The encroaching tide licks at your bare feet causing you to stir from your slumber, your boots having been lost long ago in the previous nights storm. A tickle in your throat causes you to push yourself to your knees and cough up what seems like a gallon of saltwater.

"Ugh, what the-" You wheeze, gripping the soft white sand beneath you. The last thing that you can remember was being thrown overboard by a rogue wave on the fishing trawler you had just started to crew on "-where am I?"

"Lost by the looks of it." A husky yet amused voice announces. A shadow passes over you causing you to squint and raise your gaze.

You make out two slender pillars in front of you which you now recognize as lean, olive-skinned calves and thighs leading up towards a set of cocked hips, wrapped in a floral sarong. Higher, your gaze touches the strangers exposed navel and slender midriff before leading you towards two mounds of scantily covered breasts, wrapped in a complex lattice of red string and delicately placed fabric.

"You don't have a visitors band... What colour are you?" The Girl, who's sun-kissed face you now see, squats down, looking you over in confusion. She is beautiful. Her flowing, dirty blonde hair ripples in the soft breeze and her large, sea-foam coloured eyes look into yours so deeply that you think that you may drown, again...

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)