More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Goken Goken

Who are you?

MK-Ultra

The CIA started a mind control project during the early 1950s, formally known as MK-Ultra. When documents of the project were leak to the general public during 1975. The government denied the project even existed and destroyed most of the evidence. Of course, everything is cover-up and the CIA continue their research to this day.

Our story begins ten years earlier before the illegal application was widespread to the world.

Nathan Smith is an average eighteen-year-old high school senior. His hobby evolved around reading books on parallel universe and quantum entanglement on his free time. At the moment, he's currently working as a security guard to earn some extra cash before venturing into college.

His boss shout on the intercom. "Nathan, get your ass over here and do your damn job! I have a transit loafing around on my parking space!"

Nathan reply on his telecom "Y-yes ma'am, I'm on my way."

Nathan quickly made his way towards his destination and saw a homeless man resting nearby the parking area.

Nathan smiles and politely said. "I'm sorry sir, but the parking area is reserved." He stretches out his arms to assist the homeless man to his feet. "Thank you for understanding. Do you want something to drink? There's a Starbucks nearby, it's my treat."

The old man accepted Nathan's generosity and they sat down together to chatter.

The homeless man sip his coffee and said. "I met a lot of people in my days and most of them are cruel to the less fortunate, but you have a good heart kiddo."

The homeless man stretches out his hand to give Nathan a formal greeting. "My name is Dr. Jonathan Perry. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, young man." Nathan smile and said. "Likewise, sir. My name is Nathan Smith." He examines the old man's clothing and curiously asks. "If you're a doctor, how come you're dressed like a homeless person and living on the street?"

Dr. Jonathan chuckles by Nathan's question and said. "I'm secretly hiding from the government." He cautiously looks around his shoulder and whisper. "Do you know anything about MK-Utra?"

Nathan laughs and reply. "I read a few articles on that particular subject a month ago. The CIA develop a serum to interrogate terrorists during the early 50s, but it's was disbanded during the late 70s. Ermmm...why you ask?"

Dr. Jonathan remove a cell phone from this pocket and explain. "Most of the information is true, but the project isn't disband. The CIA did create a serum to interrogate terrorist, but it wasn't very effective. As technology advances throughout the years, the CIA develop a low-frequency waves to manipulate person's subconscious."

Nathan raise an eyebrow. "Yeah right. So, you're telling me MK-Ultra is still active and now the CIA came up with a mind control software to control a person's mind?" He laughs. "That sounds kinda far-fetched. There's no practical applications to create such a software. The CIA might as will build a time machine."

Dr. Jonathan oddly looks at Nathan and said. "Time Machine is a different department and has nothing to do with the CIA. You need to break into NASA if you want that information."

Nathan's mouth wide open in disbelief. "W-what? The government actually built a time machine? That is way too surreal."

Momentarily, his boss 'Jessica' approach Nathan with her arms fold. "What the fuck are you doing?! I ask you to remove this worthless trash off my property, not make friends with him!!'" She angrily points her fingers at Nathan's direction. "You're the most incompetent employer I've ever hired." She shout. "I'm tried of your lack of work ethics, you're fired!"

Nathan lowers his head and sigh. "Oh man, what a fucking bitch." He said to Dr. Jonathan.

Her son exit his vehicle and approach his mother. "Hey mom, I hope you're hungry. I got us subway." Jessica warmly hugs him and said. "Awww, Mark. You don't have trouble yourself getting me lunch." She kiss him on the check. "What will I ever do without you, sweetie?"

Dr. Jonathan needed to prove his device to Nathan. Seeing a mother and son together will make a convincing display. Especially if they perform something indecent.

Dr. Jonathan wickedly smirks. "I know you're skeptical, Nathan. How about a demonstration? Just sit back and enjoy the show. I'm sure you're going to enjoy this."

He directs his phone at Jessica and Mark. Then type...

Jessica, you're a cheap whore. You'll fuck anyone for a dollar and lack of protection never occurs to you until it's too late. Also, you don't believe in abortion. Mark, you'll sexually lust after your mother and have the urge to breed her without considering the consequences.

Jessica wave her hand at her face to cool herself. "Goodness, why is it so hot inside this building? Is the air conditioner even on?" Soon, there's a deep yearning in her voice. "Mmhmmm...I'm such a cheap whore. I need someone to pay me a dollar to fuck my cheap cunt so badly."

Mark strangely looks at his mother and asks. "M-mom, are you alright?" Suddenly, there's a burning desire within him and his eyes feast on his mother's cleavage. "I never notice it before, but you have a nice rack mom."

Jessica undid a few buttons off her blouse. "Do you like the view, dear?" She remove her skirt and sat down with a smile. "If you give me a dollar. I'll let you fuck me." She see the excitement on his face and lower her eyes on his crotch. "Oh my, is that for me? It's been growing nicely for eighteen years. Does it want to go back inside mommy's pussy?"

Mark excitedly nods his head and pull out a dollar from his pocket. "God, mom. You're such a sexy tease. Can't believe you're willing to let me fuck you for a dollar."

Jessica got up and seductively walk toward him, then taken the dollar away from his fingers. "It's called good business practice, dear. If my pussy is cheap and anyone can afford it. Mommy will earn more in the long run." She grin. "It's just...mommy need to fuck more often to accumulate enough money to make a living, but I'm fine with it. After all, mommy is a hard working whore." She winks.

Jessica position her left legs on the chair while her hands held tightly for support. "What are you waiting for?" She starts to wiggle her ass. "Come on, you paid me a dollar. Now fuck me like a cheap..." Suddenly Mark shoves his cock swiftly in and she scream. "Oh god, it's been so long since I have something this massive inside mommy's pussy!"

Mark held his mother's hips and begin to pump aggressively in-and-out. Jessica has a distinct feeling something is missing, but can't figure out the risks, due to her instruction.

Jessica whimper. "Ugh, this feels so good baby, but what are we missing?"

Mark slaps his mother's butt and shout. "Yeah, we're not using any rubber, but who give a fuck?! Now shut up and moan like a cheap whore!"

Due to her command to not notice the risks until the very end.

Jessica give her son a puzzling expression. "A what now, dear?"

Mark smile by his mother's lack of awareness and said. "Whoa, mom. You don't know what's going to happen if I cum inside you?"

Jessica's eyes roll back from pleasure and struggle to remember. "Ughhhh...I don't know. Not using a condom a bad thing?" She asks.

Mark give a sinister grain and said. "No mom, its a good thing. See how much pleasure we're getting without one?"

The chair rattles by each trust and Jessica smile by her son's reply. "Oh god baby, your right. It's better without protection. You're splitting mommy's pussy open so good. Bet my pussy is tighter than your girlfriend, huh?"

Mark speed up his moments and reply. "Ugh, yeah mom. Your pussy is freaking wet like a fucking slut!!" He slams his cock in and shout. "God, I can't take this anymore. I'm going to cummmm!!! Take my seed you stupid slut!"

Mark satisfyingly unload his spunk in his mother's womb. Jessica eyes widen and realize the danger. "Ummm...sweetie. What you did a moment ago isn't a good idea. I might get preg...." Mark interrupts his mother and slam his cock back in. "Shut the fuck up bitch! I'm not done with you yet!"

Nathan couldn't believe what he's seeing on the phone and pick it up to examine. "What the hell? This stuff only happen in movies and shouldn't even be possible." Soon, he see a bright red panel on the screen. "Hey, what this do?"

Dr. Jonathan tries to stop Nathan, but it far too late. He gives a concerning glare and said. "Shit, kid. You need to be more careful. That's a delicate software you're messing with. The red light you press is a permanent setting."

Nathan scratches his head and said. "Well, that's not a problem. We can program her back to normal, right?"

Dr. Jefferson retrieve the phone and sigh. "Normally the program last an hour before they return to normal, but the permanent setting will keep them in constant-state-of-arousal forever. Even if we use the appreciation again and program them to return to normal, it'll just overlap with the previous commands." He type on the phone and said. "Don't believe me? Just watch."

An hour later, Nathan hears arguing from within the jewelry shop. "Mark, what the fuck did you do to me?" She looks at her thigh and see his cum flowing down. "Oh my fucking god. This isn't a good day for me, I'm not on the pill Mark!! Do you realize what this could do to our family if people find out?" She's hurl on the floor and cried. "This is so disgusting. I'm going to have my son's baby and abortion is a sin. What I'm going to do?"

Mark shot back. "Don't blame me if you end up pregnant, you stupid bitch. You're the one offering yourself to get fucked for a dollar!!"

His best friend Jordan exited his vehicle and walk into the building. "Dude, what's taking you so long? It's been two hours!"

Jessica's burning desire returns and she seductively licks her lips. "Jordan, just the person I'm looking for." She guide his hands on her chest and said. "If you have a dollar, I'll let you fuck my needy cunt."

Jordan mumbles. "I ca-can't do that. I mean, I want to, but your son will be upset."

Jessica softly whispers in Jordan's ears. "Don't worry about Mark, he's done filling me up two hours ago. At this point, it's too late for regrets. Might as well make the most of it." She winks to Jordan.

Jessica lustfully looks at Jordan's bicep and said. "There's a perception that a young-black-male like yourself have a better chance of fertilizing an ovum." She smirk. "Do you want to put that to the test?" She laugh. "My son's sperms have a head start, but you might have a better chance of getting me pregnant." She continued to encourage him to ravish her body. "I know you have been leering at my body when I'm not looking." She wrap her arms around him and continue. "To be honest, I have my own personal preference. You're not the type of person I consider having children with, but since I'm a cheap whore. My standards is no longer necessary, as long there's a dollar to be made."

Jessica winks to the both of then and say. "It doesn't really matter who's baby I'm having. I'm definitely going to have a nervous-breakdown at the end. So, let's find out who's getting lucky."

Mark pushes his friend aside and shout. "You're not getting the mom pregnant! If anyone knocking her up, it's me!"

Jessica laugh. "Oh sweetie, no need to be jealous. You can fuck mommy again, but it's going to cost you another dollar."

They trow a few hundred dollars on the ground and she giggle. "Oh my, I'm going to get filled all week. There's no ways to avoid my pregnancy at this rate."

Nathan intriguingly viewed the activity and blurt. "Man, what kind software is this?"

Dr. Jonathan smile by Nathan's interest and said. "I call it the I-Bang. It's stand for, influential, broadcasting, awareness, neurons-guide."

Nathan laugh by the software's name. "What a lame name, but what you have is amazing. Can I use it?"

Dr. Jonathan ask for Nathan's phone and transfer the software. He give back the phone and said. "You're a young lad. I'm sure you got some fun ideas, but be aware of the consequences. In no circumstances are you to share this software to your friends or tell anyone about it. Last warning, don't lose your phone."

Nathan put his phone in his pocket and ask. "If you are giving me all this warning, how come you're sharing it with me?"

Dr. Jonathan hand Nathan his business card and explain. "I'm old kid. I can't do everything alone and I don't have any relatives to continue my research. If you wish to learn more about the software, come by and visit me. I could use your assistant."

The old man left Nathan alone to consider his choice and drive off in his Lamborghini.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)