More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

Meet the girls or missions

MISSION NO. #57

"Good morning teams" said Sandy voice. "today we are taking on case #57. Please see the case file for more information"

when Sandy finished speaking, Crystal the leader of team A leader stood and started passing out a case file stamped #57.

"alight then, now you all have the case file, we can begin the briefing" said Sandy voice.

--------Case file #57---------

Top Secret, FBI code level 7 and above eyes only.

MISSION NO. #23

CODENAME: The Absent

NATURE: Locate the missing people and find out what happened.

LETHAL : NO. Search and locate only

SITUATION:

The FBI have been getting reports of missing people in the area known as Seaton Trail outside of Milton Ontario. Our mission Is to locate the missing people and return them to the city.

MISSION / EXECUTION:

Task:

Group A will start at the end of the 22 mile trail and work your way up.

Group B is to start at the beginning of the trail and work your way down

RISKS/CONCERNS:

As we can’t shut down the trail without a good reason, there will be other people on the trail, keep an eye on them. Chat with them, they might know something about the missing people or something about the area that the reports don’t tell.

Good luck.

END OF FILE

“Missing people, sounds boring.” Said Ella

“come on, I thought you would have something better for us to do, can’t we leave this to the local police to work out” said Nessa

“local police, donut eaters more like it” Laughed Victoria

"enough girls, your professionals here....now you have your mission....good luck" said Sandy voice as the two groups headed for the door.

the trail

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)