More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by theswapper theswapper

What is the appointment?

Lunch with the Uchihas

"Man I wish Hinata dressed like that" Naruto whispered under his breath to Sasuke as they sat in their lounge watching their wives talk in the kitchen.

Sasuke smirked, enjoying the view of his wife's fat ass jiggle and bounce with every move she made, she was wearing bike shorts that clung to her flesh as if it was a second skin, ending high high on her legs leaving the enormous cheeks exposed in all their glory.

"What if I could make that wish come true" Sasuke replied in a sly tone, his plan was going smoothly so far, he had Naruto's attention and he was horny enough to do just about anything right now, even go so far as to let Sasuke hypnotise his wife, at least he hoped.

"What do you mean?" Naruto replied in a confused tone.

"Let's just say I can be very persuasive" Sasuke said in a sly tone as he flashed his sharingan eye at Naruto.

Naruto sat there in shock for a moment processing what his best friend just told him 'He has been using his powers to make Sakura dress like a slut?' under normal circumstances he would have been disgusted by the revelation but looking over at Sakura again he couldn't ep but feel aroused by the thought of Hinata walking around town on his arm with her massive tits and thick ass on display for everyone to lust over, the thought consumed him completely.

Does Naruto accept?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)