More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by theswapper theswapper

Does Naruto accept?

No

Naruto looked at Sasuke, clearly conflicted about what to do, after a brief moment he sighed and shook his head saying no in an uncertain tone.

Outwardly Sasuke smiled.

"That's a shame Naruto, but I won't you to do anything"

Inwardly he smirked, he had planned for this and secretly he was hoping Naruto would say no, now he could do what he really wanted to, turn Hinata into a massive slut behind Naruto's back.

Standing up and walking into the kitchen under the guise of getting another drink he whispered into his wife's ear informing her of what she had to do.

Sakura turned and walked into the lounge where Naruto was clearly oogling her skin tight clothes that clung to her so tightly you could see her hard nipples and the outline of her lips snuggly wrapped around pussy.

"Hi Naruto! Lunch will be ready soon, is there anything I can get for you?" She said in a sweet tone, it was odd to see the usually brash Sakura acting subdued and obedient. Naruto looked up at her, realising he had been staring and smiled nervously, scratching the back of his head.

"No I'm fine thanks Sakura!" He said in his usual brash voice faltering for a minute with what he wanted to ask next he finally came out with it.

"What's with the new outfit? It looks really good on you"

Sakura smirked, this was going to be easy, she would distract Naruto while Sasuke got to work on turning that big titted wife of his into a cock hungry slut, just like her.

Naruto glanced over at the kitchen and for a brief moment wondered what his wife and Sasuke were talking about but was quickly drawn away by Sakura turning around to pick up her drink off the table, her massive ass was on full display and Naruto immediately forgot about his concerns.

What is Sasuke doing to Hinata?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)