More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by GhoulDodo GhoulDodo

What is Sasuke doing to Hinata?

Reprogramming her

"You know Hinata there is something I have been meaning to ask you for the longest time." Sasuke said with a barely contained smirk as he looked the heiress right in the eyes, waiting for just the right moment to work his 'magic.' It seemed that he wasn't going to have to wait too long though, as just a Hinata looked at him.

"Oh? Well what is it Sasuke?" Hinata asked in the gentle sweet tone that she was known all around for, not realizing that looking into Sasuke's eyes was the biggest mistake that she could make.

Sasuke smirked as she looked directly at him. With that her fate was sealed as he activated his sharigan's eye of hypnosis on Hinata. "Why are you hiding that sexy body of yours behind all these clothes? Don't you want to start showing off more for people? Honestly with how beautiful you are it would be rather mean of you not to."

Sasuke's words were sinking into the woman with each passing second, corrupting her mind and changing the way she was thinking. He was saying things in such a way that Hinata's mind wouldn't immediately push out his suggestions. She was much too sweet and innocent to immediately have her be a slut like he made Sakura, that girl was just too happy to please him. No with Hinata he would have to make it seem like the ideas were helping others with them. If she didn't the programming not only wouldn't stick but she would also break out of the hypnotic state.

"Because.... my body... is only for Naruto..." She responded in a dazed state, showing that she was under the spell of his hypnotism. "Am I... really being mean.... for not showing everyone?"

"Very much so. I hear everyone wanting to see more of your body. And you have no idea how hard I get thinking about your gorgeous body. So much it hurts. You don't want me to hurt do you?" The question got a shake of Hinata's head, showing that she didn't want Sasuke to be hurting. "See now imagine how everyone else feels. You really should help everyone and show off more, and especially to me. After all I am Naruto's best friend, I know he wouldn't want me to be hurting. So please Hinata could you show off and listen to what I say?"

Bringing up people hurting from not getting to her body was a load of bs that anyone with a thinking mind would realize didn't make any sense, however Hinata couldn't really think about anything other than his words, and when he mentioned Naruto for this, that completely sealed the deal. The only question was if his commands stuck or if they would fade away and Hinata would remain her normal self as he shut off his Sharingan.

Does the programming stick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)