More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by theswapper theswapper

Does Naruto accept?

Yes

Naruto sat there and nodded dumbly, eyes fixated on Sakura's massive ass jiggling around everytime she moved, he wondered if she was doing that on purpose or if Sasuke made her act like a cock hungry slut with his technique.

Sasuke just smirked and stood up, walking over to the kitchen and placing his hand on Sakura's left cheek as he whispered something in her ear. She immediately turned and headed towards the lounge where Naruto was sitting.

Naruto was entranced as Sakura stood in front of him, her shirt was so tight and thin you could see her nipples through it quite easily, they seemed to be permanently hard. Looking down he observed the way the skin tight bike shorts clung to her pussy showing a clear outline. He finally looked up and made eye contact, blushing as he realised he had been staring for quite some time.

He glanced over at Sasuke and Hinata in the kitchen, Hinata was looking at Sasuke with a blank stare as he spoke to her, clearly Sasuke had already begun turning his innocent wife into a slut, wondering what exactly Sasuke was telling her right now he didn't have time to ponder as Sakura spoke in the most seductive voice he had ever heard.

"How may I service you today Naruto-sama?"

What is Naruto's command?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)