More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by akikuka akikuka

How did Summer's clothes get kindly scattered?

Losing a wager

To say that Summer and Raven argue a lot is an understatement, they constantly bicker over a lot of things, though it's mostly on the latter causing trouble(which understandably, she does) which Summer kept chastises on her behavior.

Although Raven does respect her leader when the situation calls for it, and does follow her order as she acknowledges Summer as a good strategist and tactician, when it comes to the more mundane things, Raven often does not care about the whole "being a proper lady" as she was basically raised in the woods.

Can't take any of it anymore, Summer propose a wager, a battle of sort, not knowing the horrible fate lies for her.

"If I win, you have to respect me." Summer said.

"Ohh," Raven hummed, she respect strength above all else, so hearing her leader would beat her in battle is quite a surprise. But still, "Then if I win, you had to listen to what I do for month, no takebacks."

"Deal." Summer agreed, later, at the arena, the two finally battle it out.

Summer is considered a prodigy when it comes to strategy and battling Grimms, something that Raven respect(to an extent) her for. While Summer isn't considered weak in fighting against people, she couldn't quite compare against the rest of her teammate.

The battle was a close one, each aura meter reaching closer to red until Summer goes first, Raven was quite surprised of how good Summer was, but nevertheless, she still won against her leader.

"Well, since I won, you will have to listen to what I say," Raven said

"Ughhh" Summer groan, not liking that she lost against Raven.

Unfortunately for her, Raven loves to show her dominance and has come up a few orders for Summer the next day. Summer would later regret making a wager

What fate lies in Summer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)