More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calx86 calx86

Who is Using the Lotion?

Lorey - unknowingly applies the lotion

Vickie heard the doorbell ring and sprang up from her chair to answer it.
"Who could this be, this early in the morning?", she thought.

She opened the door and no one was there, but there was a small parcel on the front step. She examined the label and finally remembered what it was as she opened the package to examine the bottle of lotion.

"Hmm, doesn't look any different than regular lotion", she thought to herself as she looked at the bottle contents without touching it. "Oh well, I'm getting paid to test the product so what the hell." She began to open the bottle and then stopped herself. "On second thought, I better wait until after work before I try this stuff in case something weird happens."

Vickie put the bottle under the sink in the bathroom. Fearing embarrassment from her roommate, she poured the contents of the bottle into a regular lotion bottle under the bathroom sink and trashed the original.

***Hours Later***

Lorey woke up late in the day. Since she didn't have class this particular day she didn't set an alarm. She followed her normal morning routine of showering and getting ready for the day. She dried off and put her hair up in a towel and went to grab her lotion from under the sink. Since she struggled with dry skin, she rubbed lotion all over her body daily after every shower. Today was no different. She rubbed the lotion all over her face, C-cup breasts, down her toned stomach and nether regions, and then her legs.

"Wow, this stuff feels kind of strange", she thought.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)