More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by calx86 calx86

What happens next?

The Lotion Works...Too Well

Lorey's skin suddenly went flushed as her arousal level skyrocketed in almost an instant.

"Oh, oh god what is this stuff?" She knelt down and braced herself on the bathroom sink as her hyper sensitive skin was on fire with sensation. Before she had a chance to get her bearings, her nipples became erect and were almost as sensitive as her clit. She lost grip of the sink and slid down onto the floor, lying on her back. She looked down at her nipples, that were now standing at attention and went to touch them, when they seemingly dodged her fingertips.

https://imgbox.com/T01VE8L8

"Wha..what the fuck?!", she exclaimed as her nipples began rotating on their own followed shortly by her breasts bobbing up and down. As sensitive as her breasts were at this point, she came almost instantly, letting out a scream as she released. Of course the action was far from over as her lady lips began to massage her clit, causing her to buck like a wild stallion.

"Holy fucking shit, make it stop!", Lorey yelled to no avail. Her seemingly living privates ignored her pleas and instead stepped it up a notch. The walls inside her vagina contracted and began rubbing together just before her love juices exploded out of her like a volcano.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)