More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anyar Anyar

Where should you go now?

Look for your mother.

You decide it's time for some mother-and-son bonding time.

You walk downstairs to the kitchen, and a few whiffs of the air confirm that she's making spaghetti today. But you aren't hungry for food right now.

You eagerly move forward. Walking into the kitchen, you see your mom making breakfast.

With a petite body, full lips that she used to kiss you good-night with, and none of the wrinkles middle-aged women usually have, it's not too hard to imagine why your dad fell in love with her. You go up to her and yell, "Mom!" to get her attention. She glances at you in surprise and turns towards you, responding, "My, you're up early today, honey! I'm almost done with my meatballs, so how about you help out your old mom and set the table?" You conjure up the magic word in your mind and reply, "Actually, mom, how about you and dad eat meatballs while you make some pancakes for me and my sis?" You look at her expectantly and anxiously, praying hard that it'll work. Your mom opens her mouth to say something, then furrows her brows and closes her mouth again. She pauses for a second then smiles towards you, and just as you had hoped, says, "Alright, son. Pancakes for two, then!" You punch your fists in the air and shout "YES!" in your mind. She doesn't notice your abnormal behavior, and turns away from you to make pancakes. So what happened yesterday with your sister wasn't just a fluke.

What shall you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)