More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by boobboob boobboob

Get changed, or look around?

Look around, maybe there's something interesting

Regardless of how useful it could be to get dressed, you can't help but wonder if your sister is hiding anything of interest in her room. You never really thought about it, but maybe she's got some secrets? Who knows. You start snooping around a little, checking out her drawers, her bed, the space underneath her bed and... you find a shoe box! Pulling it back, you open it to find a decent collection of dildos in various shapes, colors and sizes. Even some pretty big ones. Damn, Gwen, who would've thought?

Out of nowhere, you hear the door downstairs opening and shutting. There's no way your parents are already back. Maybe it was Gwen? You rush out of the room with renewed hope that your smart sister will be able to fix your unpleasant situation. You're going so fast that you stumble while going down the stairs, fall and drop your head on the hard wooden floor. Ouch.

Your vision goes black.

...
You wake up a couple minutes later with a weary groan, slowly opening your eyes again. Should've been more careful. Glancing around, you realize you're... in Jimmy's room? "Are you here?" you ask with an exhausted voice while raising a hand up to support your head, you've got quite a bump. "Jimmy, are you around?" you ask again.

The door opens and your chubby brother steps into the room, and he's pretty surprised at the fact you know his name. "Who are you? Are you one of my brother's chicks?"

Man, not a surprise that he's still a virgin. "No. It's me. I'm your brother and I'll be stuck in this body for... uh... two days. Just don't tell mom and dad, they would just panic and freak out. Or just call the cops and lock me up, I dunno, both options suck."

"You are... come on, you seriously want me to believe that? Okay fine let's test it, where do I have three freckles that kinda look like a smiley fa-"

"Man, nobody cares about the freckles on your ass. Seriously, up your game a bit and maybe you would get laid," you explain to him grumpily. You're stuck in the body of a teenage girl and all he can think of is asking stupid questions, gee.

"Holy shit it really is you! You even look a little younger, I think we're the same age now!" he points out excitedly. "Hey, since you're a chick now, how about we fuck around a bit?"

"Fuck... around...? Nobody talks like that, and no, I'm not interested in having sex." - "Do it or I'll tell mom and dad, and then you can play the hundred questions game with 'em..."

", really? Fine then jackass, but get a condom first. If I get pregnant I'll be stuck like this," you explain briefly while he reaches for his wallet and retrieves a condom package that looks like it collected dust for a few years.

"Really...? Neat," he answered with a smirk, since it's pretty unusual for you to have any kind of weakness. Especially one as significant as this. But whatever he's thinking about didn't matter as long as this was an easy way to keep him quiet, after so much stress you really didn't want to involve your parents in this. You reach down and take off your boy shorts before crawling to the edge of the bed and getting on all fours, with your backside presented towards your brother.

He's keeping himself busy too, his belt unbuckling and his pants dropping to the floor. You turn your head to get a better look at him and what he's about to do, and see that his dick was already stiff. The surface of the thing looked veiny and slightly red, he was really looking forward to losing his virginity. Just below that, you could see his heavy testicles hanging loosely in their fleshy pouch, they were easily twice the size of your own back when you had some! Impressive, and creepy.

He's visibly struggling with the condom package before he finally figures out how to rip it open, and then takes a good look at the latex ring as if he's trying to figure out how to put it on. It probably wasn't helpful that the tiny peach between your legs was fully presented, a distracting sight for someone who had never seen a real pussy. "I've got no idea how my equipment works by the way," you point out as you redirect your attention to your cunt, back over to your perky tits and finally up to your slender arms and small hands. So weird to be a girl.

An intense pain suddenly shoots through you and you clumsily fall forward, face first against the bed covers as you grow aware of a strong burning sensation in your crotch. Fuck!

"Man, a pussy feels SO much better than my hand," your brother says happily with his hands on your hips. You get back up, enough to look down and between your legs to see nothing more than his balls swinging around right up against your obscenely stretched womanhood. That fucker seriously just buried his entire dick in your dry vag.

"That shit HURTS you jackass. Use some lube, or get the girl wet first, it feels like you ripped me open!" - "How was I supposed to know? It's a hole, things are meant to go inside." Man, what an idiot. At least you both got rid of your V-cards pretty quickly.

"Don't be an idiot now, check if the condom broke or something. I don't want anything in there, not even pre-cum," you request angrily and you feel him pulling back out a bit more carefully, after which you hear him fidgeting around with his dick for a moment before he abruptly plunges back into you and forces your lady bits to accommodate his gross baby stick.

"Dude, this is great! I think I'm gonna cum soon. Your pussy is awesome," he says between heavy breathing while thrusting back into you repeatedly. Looking down again, you could see your fragile vagina already glaring in a dark red shade.

With another push, he suddenly hilted his vile appendage inside your cunt, and you could feel it rapidly pulsing and throbbing. A few seconds later, you also grew very aware of the warmth of his semen as it began pooling inside of you, safely contained by the condom's reservoir tip you assume. Still, it wasn't very reassuring that the only barrier between you and motherhood was a layer of latex even thinner than a strand of your hair.

"That was sweet," he purrs contently. "Now it's your turn," he adds as he shoves his fat fingers down to your crotch and begins aggressively rubbing your pussy and clit. You immediately try to protest, but the sensation is so strong and overwhelming that you could barely get out a single word. It takes maybe a minute before your senses are so agitated that you feel your body tensing up completely, followed by multiple warm waves of relaxing pleasure that suddenly course through you. Each numbing wave also caused your lady bits to rhythmically tighten around your brother's cock with an intense vice grip, until you were vaguely aware of some splashing sensation somewhere in your belly and more warmth flooding through your pussy.

Are you still safe, or did the condom burst?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)