More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Marcus Dark Marcus Dark

What Kind of Information Are You Looking For?

List of Countries

Author's Note: The Majority of The Information Found Here Is From bastardlydastard's Countries List (With A Few Refinements) In His Extra Background and Guidelines For Writers and Has Been Provided Here With His Kind Permission. I've Included Said Information To Make It Easier On You The Reader Since It Will All Be In The Same Place and You Won't Have To Bounce Back and Forth Between The Original and The Enhancements I've Made To Get The Complete Picture.


Estara: Estara is the most populous and most technologically advanced country in the known world. It is a monarchy, and succession is Matrilineal (Based on Female kinship) and along family lines, with the firstborn daughter of the current queen becoming the next monarch. If no daughters have been birthed to the queen by the time of her , the next monarch will be chosen via a democratic vote amongst the queen's council. Estara is currently ruled by Queen Lydia The VII (7th).

  • Expansion: Estaran Women are considered to be The Absolute Pinnacle of Beauty and Grace. As the first and most favored of The Three Sisters Creations Estaran Women are Beautiful, Sensual, and Elegant. They are physically without flaw with silky smooth porcelain skin and long inviting legs. Many Estaran Women are blonde though their hair like their eyes can vary greatly but all are Busty in the ... Some even ridiculously so. Their clothes are often expensive and lavishly adorned not to mention tight enough to serve as a second skin.

You can find a map of Estara here: https://i.pixxx.co/NOXiswO.png

Ushye: Ushye is a mysterious largely unexplored country, situated far to the southwest of Estara. The country is under tribal rule, and has no single government, but rather many individual tribal lands comprised of multiple Stratified Meritocratic Tribal Societies with Complex Social Hierarchies.

  • Expansion: Ushyeans live a Simple Quasi-Agrarian Tribal-Based Hunter-Gatherer existence with Men and Women living together harmoniously as equals united in their common struggle for survival in the harsh wilderness of Ushye. Ushyean Women have a subtle feral beauty that not many in the civilized world can appreciate. Ushyean Women are often captured and sold to The Estarans as slaves to do the more sensitive or delicate tasks The Estarans prefer not to trust to Men. While Ushyean Women appear small and delicate with their long elaborately braided blood red hair, sparkling emerald eyes, and deceptively strong limbs, They are nevertheless just as fearless and dangerous as their much larger and more muscular Male counterparts, and naturally very intelligent regardless of what the other countries choose to believe. Many among The Tuatha (Meaning Tribe or Tribes in Ushyean) have an incredible potential for magic.

Zarima: Zarima is a country to the east of Estara, known for being far more accepting of men than Estara. In Zarima, men may learn a trade, become craftsmen, and even serve in the military. Despite this, however, men still may not hold land, have titles, or practice magic, and despite allowing their service, Zariman law does not allow men in the military to advance beyond the rank of captain. Zarima is an Elective monarchy, with succession being decided by a council of nobles rather than bloodlines. Zarima is currently ruled by Queen Aria Tethras.

  • Expansion: Zariman Women are considered the most well-endowed Women of the old world. Zariman Women are tall exotic beauties with dark brown skin and Icy blue eyes. Their hair is white, coarse in texture with an appearance similar to thick braided wool. They also have a curvaceous yet muscular build with long powerful limbs and a distinctly Asian Medial Epicanthic Eye-Fold. The traditional garments for women are made of a sheer white fabric that leaves the clavicle along with a generous bit of their ample cleavage, The waist, backside, ribs, and inner thighs exposed. Zariman Women are often adorned with large quantities of gold usually in the form of multiple rings around their wrists, ankles, and throat.

Atmor: Atmor is a frigid land to the north of Estara. Due to the cold weather, Atmor has only a small population. Despite this, Atmor is the second most wealthy nation in the known world, right behind Estara, due to its abundance of rare metals and gemstones. In Atmor, men are, truly and without pretense, slaves. Men work the great mines while their wealthy female owners reap the reward. Atmor is a merchant republic, with a coalition of merchants operating as the ruling class.

  • Expansions: The Atmorians are cold and cruel like Atmor, Their home. Atmor is small and isolated but it has prospered because of a combination of Great Wealth, Tremendous Military Power, and The Political Savvy of its leaders. The Women are Militaristic and expertly trained in the fighting arts from a young age making them fierce warriors and vicious combatants especially toward Men but unlike the Angelically Beautiful Women of other countries Atmorian Women possess a Stern Austere Beauty and Single Mindedness toward achieving their goal. Atmorian Women are distinguished from the other Human Cultures of this time in Earth's history by their short, athletic build, generous sized breasts, violet colored eyes, an resistance to cold, and a Bureaucratic Inclination toward Business and Life in general.

Acrae: Acrae is a warm, tropical country located to the south of Estara. Acrae is ruled by The Order of Saint Victoria, The Largest Sect of The Church of Saeletra. The sisters of the order are devoted to the idea that they can attain an enlightened state through sexual pleasure, and as such spend most of their time engaged in sexual acts with their fellow acolytes. Men in Acrae, much like in Estara, are considered tools, objects to aid in producing children, and little more. Acrae is currently ruled by Archprophetess Jocasta.

  • Expansion: Because of the presence of a form of symbiotic bacteria found in almost all of the inhabitants of Acrae, Acraens possess skin the color of blood with a small black spot on their forehead. They have gold and jade colored eyes and their hair varies from blonde to black and even white. Acraens wear either extremely short and revealing or long, flowing silk garments decorated with intricate gold embroidering and precious gems but they are always obscenely transparent save for The Religious Vestments of The Order. Their clothing is also colorful and very thin because of the extremely warm climate of Acrae. Despite their cruelty towards Men, Acraens are very sensual beings and have devoted much art, music, and literature to the subject. Their collected works on The Sensual Arts encompassing 108 volumes is a particular favorite among the Nobility of many different countries.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)