More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Whose story will we follow?

Lisa Farris (24, F)

Lisa was sat on her living room couch, wrapped in a soft pink towel. Her house was by no means small, but it was mostly gifted and paid for with borrowed money. Money of which the paper trail led directly towards the 40-something year old suit clad redheaded woman sitting in the armchair opposite to her, with two equally suitclad security guards, both female, standing at either flank.

"Well...now that we've established that Miss Farris..." The woman said, her lip curling into a sharp smile "...I think we can talk about how you can settle this"

The blonde bit her lip nervously, sure she'd made some wrong choices but she wasn't bad, and they hadn't hurt anyone except this other woman's bottom line, she was innocent...mostly, kind of "H-how can I?" Lisa asked "How can I make all this go back to normal? I just want to live a peaceful life y'know?"

"A peaceful life of late night parties, drinking on other people's tabs and sex in other people's beds? Lisa, lets not lie here...you're a whore who doesn't like to foot the bill. Except this time I've got you by the pubes"

"But you can't just..."

The suitclad woman raised a hand, cutting Lisa off "But I can. See, Lisa I can technically reclaim most of the items in this house as being paid for with my money, which was your mistake making an 'arrangement' with my son like that. And the rest I'll inevitably take when I sue you for damages. Though I can tell you'd probably want to settle this out of court"

Lisa looked around, her options seemed rather limited "That...would be best. What did you have in mind?"

"I'm glad you asked, because I had the perfect idea" One of the security guards passed a clipboard over to the seated woman "This is a legally binding document that effectively forfeits all of your belongings over to me, as well as any you procure afterwards. But it becomes null and utterly void to the point that I won't even sue you on one singular condition"

"And...th-that is...?"

"Have you heard of Eden?"

"...as in the biblical term?"

"Nice try, but no. It's a very very niche internet challenge, my daughter first made me aware of it. What it involves is a combination of wilderness and urban hiking. Though the catch is total nudity"

"Ur-urban...? And you say your daughter does this?"

"What my twenty two year old daughter does with her body is no concern of mine. But you exploited my son into funnelling money from me to you. So forgive me for turning something my daughter uses as a passtime into a punishment for you"

"But...urban?"

"I want you to shoot for a five star rating on their app, then and only then will you be allowed access to your assets"

"Five stars? Doesn't sound like too much of a challenge"

"Don't sound so sure, as far as my daughter says, the five star ratings are STILL within single digits. So you might have your work cut out for you. Either way, do you accept? Or should I call my lawyers?"

Taking a deep breath, Lisa considered her options. On one hand there might be a chance she could win the legal battle, but she didn't have the money for a crack team of lawyers like this woman did. And on the other hand she'd have to expose her naked body to people...potentially...she'd need to check the app out first.

"...deal"

"Lovely. Now, we'll allow you to live in this home for the time being, but my two lovely security women over here will secure any assets of yours" As if telepathically commanded both guards walked up, stripping Lisa of her towel with surprisingly little effort, given the blonde attempted to resist, leaving Lisa nude. And then they continued about the house, bagging up any clothes, gadgets or money they found. Leaving shelves bare of anything really usable.

What's next for Lisa?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)