More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ffq ffq

Which caption?

Lina Khan, Nosedial


"What time is it?"

"About... six o'clock!"

Lina Khan tried to remain unfazed by the tourists staring right in her face. Standing outside the Federal Trade Commission Building, a looming shadow fell on her chin to tell the time with as much accuracy as any other sundial. She faced westward, the latest position painstakingly determined by her handlers and held rigidly by her despite the soreness in her legs.

It was a long fall from FTC Chair to tourist attraction. Her constant butting of heads with Amazon, Facebook, Google and other tech giants did her no favors when a sea change in the Oval Office brought with it an overhaul of each government agency and the roles of their employees. Donations to the winning nominee carried enough weight to demote Lina from her lofty position to something lower, and her very public clashes with the companies ensured that lower spot was degrading enough to make an example of her.

She knew she would make enemies, but she never thought they would stoop to this treatment.

If only her new job were as uneventful as its title made it sound.

"Wow, look at the schnoz on her. They said it was big, but I wasn't thinking Mount Rushmore big."

She shivered when they rubbed her nose. Nobody knew how sensitive the jutting monster was, how every touch of it tingled her pussy. She did a good job of hiding it with her hands over her crotch, carefully obscuring the growing wet spot that would give her away. It took a lot of concentration to keep her calm, and every now and then a moan betrayed her, but most often she ignored her raging nipples to serve her duty.

"Hey, if rubbing it brings good fortune, I wonder what <i>this</i> does."

She gasped when the woman pinched her nostrils. An overwhelming rush of lust ran down her body, making her the hottest thing for miles. Her head followed where the woman led, her thick nose bending when the woman dragged it for a ride. Side to side it went, caught between two curled knuckles that pulled it closer to the taller woman's boobs. Soon she found her nose thrust into cleavage, and her cheeks pressed against skin as the woman her into a motorboat.

"Isn't that a little mean, Claire?" the tourist's companion said.

"C'mon, everyone does it. I'm not the only one eager to get a lucky pair."

Lina hated this myth. Just like people in New York fondled the balls on the Bund Bull, this rumor went around that having her prodigious nose in your breasts increased your odds of a financial windfall. It would be amusing if she didn't spend once every hour creaming her panties at having her honker smothered on all sides. Squirming, she tried to breathe through the tits after getting buried as deep as she could go.

"Maybe we can take her to Vegas?" Claire said while stroking Lina's hair.

"Read the sign."

She knew what it said: any attempts to steal the clock would incur a $50,000 fine. They needed it after the fifth time someone her for a road trip. As an irreplaceable set piece, the new government couldn't have her missing any shifts at her pillar. How would she be properly degraded for the pleasure of Big Tech if she wasn't on public display for everyone to see?

"Oh fine," Claire said. Releasing Lina from her grasp, she ended this little fun by flicking Lina's dropping tip.

That was too much for her. Hunching over, she pressed her palms in her crotch while the biggest wettest orgasm of her life soaked her cunt. The dazing had her slipped her back against the pillar toward the ground.

"I think you broke her."

"No way, I hit the jackpot!"

As she kept cumming, Lina feared the new goalpost that visitors would have whenever they came to visit.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)