More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by anty45 anty45

Who are they?

Lilly Amor-The Thief

Lilly Amor

Age- 25

Race-White

height-5.8

breasts - Triple D

Brown Eyes and Red Hair

Name- Lilly

Theme Song- JT Music "Bleeding Secrets"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDQoBQwT8z4

Bio- The lost twin to Jack Matthew, aka: Jake Luv. She was put in a orphanage by Mama Luv for protection and grew up on the streets learning to do whatever it take to survive and becoming a master thief where she uses stealth and aerobatics to fight, making her quick and nimble. She recently learned about her heritage after a break in into the Luv Ranch and finding that she was the long lost and final child of Mama Luv. Now after taking on Amazon and her army she decided to stay on and have some fun in the league with her girlfriend who is an ring announcer in the league and learn more about her family. While trying to figure out how to break the news to her siblings, especially her twin brother.

Personalty- She's a nice girl, a bit kinky, and very much like her older sister Zoe who likes to takes chances and active and can act like she's crazy. But she's also a daredevil like her twin brother without the anger behind it. Because of her thief background she loves to steal things from both locker rooms just because she can but just like Robin Hood from olde she has a heart of gold just has to get past her sticky fingers and kinkiness firs to see it.

Moves- Right now she just trying to get use to the whole wrestling, as unlike her brothers and sisters, she never wrestled before but she has no problem doing high flying and high risk maneuvers on her opponents and because her ability to be fast and nimble and to slip out of anything making her a deadly opponent.

What's store for this new cutie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)